Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Foosball is the devil.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Where is your god Rex?

oh yeah! He was held to 86 rushing yards and 3 INT's.

I knew Robinson would crumble under a real defense.

SPARTANS!!!!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nah, all he needed was competent linebackers against him with CBs and S that could take the ball away. Gimmick team. MSU played really well though.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited October 2010
    Nah, all he needed was competent linebackers against him with CBs and S that could take the ball away. Gimmick team. MSU played really well though.
    If those two throws were touchdowns instead of interceptions, and they should have been, we're probably talking about a very close game where either team could have won. Not to mention we dropped a ton of balls and Denard overthrew a couple more wide open receivers. He could have made those throws. He just had a bad game and MSU is a damn good team, probably good enough to go to the Rose Bowl this year. Unfortunately, that's how bad it is on the defensive side of the ball for us. We're just too young in the secondary and our linebackers suck, which is basically why State could run the ball down our throats all day.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Excuses excuses...

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    yeah...as i said b4...this team is so young....in a year or 2 they will be scary good...
    D also tried to hard....he went away from what he was good at
    Don't think so. He did what he had to do to win, but at the same time displayed some poor decision making skills and threw some poor passes.
    He had to pass Rex. Robinson could not run through that D at all. They were prepared for him and they shut his run game down.
    Don't think so. He did what he had to do to win, but at the same time displayed some poor decision making skills and threw some poor passes.
    ^this
    He's starting his sixth game.....god forbid he have a bad game. The problem is, with our defense, he can't afford one. He was just hesistant yesterday with a lot of his reads. He'll learn to throw balls away or tuck it in and run. He can easily correct overthrowing his receivers as well. He'll be fine. Iowa is going to test his arm again, though.
    edited October 2010
    he had 86 yards rushing...and a lot of the time he had big running lanes and tried to pass the ball...oh in a year or 2 we will be really good
    He had over 100 yards rushing again until sacks pushed him back. By Denard's standards, they held him down pretty well, but we still moved the ball. Like I said, if those two picks are touchdowns, it's a completely different game.
    He had over 100 yards rushing again until sacks pushed him back. By Denard's standards, they held him down pretty well, but we still moved the ball. Like I said, if those two picks are touchdowns, it's a completely different game.
    If Dwight Clark didn't catch that ball...
    edited October 2010
    if they didnt call that bullshit roughing the passer on troy smith when we were number 2 and they were 1 <_>.......
    Who do they think they're kidding with Alabama being #8? And OSU at #1? BS.
    OSU deserves to be #1 right now. The fuck you talking about son? They went out dominated and Pryor had a very good day. Bama deserves 8 cause the other teams in front of them are hell of a lot better then them.
    Ohio State has been #2 all year and they've been consistent....so they should be #1...exactly why Bama losing yesterday made me sad. <_>
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Who do they think they're kidding with Alabama being #8? And OSU at #1? BS.
    AMEN.
    Maybe Michigan can knock them off :P

Doesn't matter if Bama lost 1 game anyway. They are in the SEC and a one loss SEC team aka Bama has a better chance of playing in the title game then most that are in front of them. They have automatic bid for a bowl game no matter what...assholes <_>
    Who should be #1, then? Oregon? Please.