Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Anybody here going to Ozzfest? *Set times and orders included now*

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    ^^ i'm not trying to talk shit, i hope you go tomorrow john and love halford, all i'm saying is yesterday, he put the crowd to sleep. and as loud as that youtube video is, is about as loud as it was inside that entire arena. after ten mins, people starting leaving their seats and falling asleep and shit, i was surprised, cause when he 1st came on everyone got super excited and jumped up, but sat down real quick. it was just awful. and i'm not just saying that because i'm not a huge fan, i never was a huge fan of motley and drowning pool, but after yesterday, they changed my mind and, i cant wait to see those guys again! halford didnt do shit for me. like i said, maybe if i was closer, but the people all the way down in the pit in front of the stage looked dead too. but i hope he kicks ass at your show john, have a good time tomorrow! it was alot of fun!
    Yeah, it was boring as shit on the lawn during Halford. It might have been better in the pit. He just sounded like the parents from Charlie Brown on the lawn. I went to get my food and a Drowning Pool tank top during Halford I was so bored. My brother's friend in the pit said he was good, but he was right in front. Hope you enjoy Halford.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i thought halford fucking killed it at heavy mtl, dunno what all the hate is about (btw im not even much of a priest fan)
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    edited August 2010
    i thought halford fucking killed it at heavy mtl, dunno what all the hate is about (btw im not even much of a priest fan)

I agree. I thought Halford was great in Chicago. I don't get the hate either. Maybe it's just simply they don't know about Halford's solo stuff or maybe they're just deaf. His solo stuff is great, his Fight material is great, and the Priest covers are great. I just don't get it.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    dude like i said, i went there not knowing too much about halford, motley, or drowning pool. and i had the most hope for halford because everyone praises him so much. motley and drowning pool blew me away and i'm a fan now, halford was boring as shit and did nothing for me. to each his own opinion, but i can tell you after halford came on that place went to sleep. it wasnt just me, it was everyone, like i said maybe if i was closer but the people down low right in front werent moving too much either and looked dead. they werent even louder than the music they play in between sets.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I'm also confused at those that said Saviours was drunk while onstage and had a bad set. I was three feet from them and they didn't appear drunk to me. Sounded great. Met all of them maybe an hour after their set and they were sober. Smoked with them and Chance from Skeletonwitch and they still seemed sober, high as hell but sober.
    i didnt see saviours, i went to get a drink of water. maybe they werent drunk on your date but got drunk at other dates, i donno...
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    If you paid $25 to park at one of the Susquehanna Bank Center venue parking lots, you should not have been charged to park. Ozzfest and Live Nation apologize for this mistake.

Please keep your parking ticket and check out www.ozzfest.com tomorrow morning for details on how to obtain a refund.

Thanks for coming and enjoy the rest of the show.
    Happened to my friend the first two years at Mayhem. The guys told him it was $10 parking.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    from facebook:
    Show Cancelled for
    KATAKLYSM @ OZZFEST today.. due to heavy rain in accordance with
    electronic equipement compliance ( in other words we could get
    electrocuted and damage all our shit) sorry guys.. we will do a meet
    and greet tho at 3.15 pm at Hatewear booth!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Kataklysm pusses out. BOOONG
    image Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Is it just me or has a band cancelled at every date so far?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is it just me or has a band cancelled at every date so far?
    We got a make-up band though.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    we missed BLS, that really sucked...
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    we heard BLS, that really sucked...
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    i knew they had a shitty setlist, they were that bad?
    I would have preferred a shitty setlist in the rain with me second row center than milling around inside the Shit Center wondering what the fuck was going on, trying to find my friends and brother.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    just got home from ozzfest mansfield, fucking sucked...downpoured the whole time no bls no drowning pool. we left cuz we were freezing....on the plus side skeletonwitch and goatwhore were awesome and i finally got my goatwhore shirt ...
    edited August 2010
    ^^damn sorry dude, that sucks
    I would have preferred a shitty setlist in the rain with me second row center than milling around inside the Shit Center wondering what the fuck was going on, trying to find my friends and brother.
    yea, i was leaning up against the soundboard right behind the pit, i was dissapointed too, i got sooooo soaked, some security dude said they were gonna play the mainstage, i was waiting for the bls horn, but that didnt happen. they were one of the bands i wanted to see the most, and i saw more people with bls shirts than any other band. fucking rain was the best part of the show, except for ruining bls's set.

and whats up with the rain shit? i remember last year at mayhem it downpoured during all that remains and cannibal corpse when i went in scranton, they didnt postpone or cancel shit? dont they have a roof?

and whats up with the rain shit? i remember last year at mayhem it downpoured during all that remains and cannibal corpse when i went in scranton, they didnt postpone or cancel shit? dont they have a roof?
    Was it as windy in Scranton last year than it was this year in Camden?
    just got home from ozzfest mansfield, fucking sucked...downpoured the whole time no bls no drowning pool. we left cuz we were freezing....on the plus side skeletonwitch and goatwhore were awesome and i finally got my goatwhore shirt ...
    That really sucks. I hope you didn't spend too much on the ticket. I was freezing at our date and sick, nearly puked.
    i dont really remember if it was windy all i know is through ATR, behemoth, trivium, and cannibal corpse, if fucking raining hard just like last sunday. i think it even rained harder. i remember phil from atr came on stage a was like "its fucking raining, tear it up" or some shit like that and i remember corpsegrinder saying he didnt give a fuck if they were struck by lightning or a tornado blows right through here, that they were gonna stand up here and fuckin play. so i donno, just sucks for people that missed out, especially today, the people in new england missing katakylsm, drowning pool, and bls, thats ass.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow, that sucks. I actually was supposed to goto that Ozzfest today. In fact, I got about 20 min away from the venue on a 2 hour drive and it was pouring out. Then I realized I forgot my hoodie I was going to bring in case it was raining. So I said "Fuck This." and turned around and went home.

It sucks that happened to you but it kinda makes me feel better about me deciding not to go.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.