Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    there is really no need to carry 2 qb's...the only reason why i have this year is cause i drafted stafford...but if you have a decent qb there is no reason at all to have a backup
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2011
    I like to have 1 good backup at all position in case you lose on of your starters. However that plan gets fucked up when you have 2 WR's on a bye at the same time.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    hmmm idk who to start :-?

Maclin or Manningham

Maclin @ Bears
    Manningham @ Patriots

Nicks will probably be out with a hamstring injury. So the Ham Man and Cruz will be getting lots of touches.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They are saying Nicks will likely play.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Coming from a Patriots fan our defense is atrocious, so I would start Manningham after watching this last game.

I plan on starting Victor Cruz this sunday.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    edited November 2011
    I'm in need of a RB in Rex's league.

This is who i'd be willing to trade if the price is right

Dwayne Bowe
    Rob Gronkowski
    Anquan Boldin
    Michael Crabtree
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd go Maclin, Marc. You're also playing me though.

Dwayne Bowe
    Rob Gronkowski
    Anquan Boldin
    Michael Crabtree
    I have 4 top 20 backs on my team, and I'd be willing to trade one of them, but the price has to be good. Make me an offer, but Gore is not negotiable.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Marcus, until I am ensured that Michael Vick can match Foster's performance, I will not accept that trade, but it is a solid step. I just think that since I have a relatively high scoring QB anyway (Romo avging 20.1 pts a game), the 3 pt advantage per game isn't going to win me as many games as the 6 pt differential in average that would happen if I replaced Foster with Green-Ellis.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    very true. just thought i'd give it a shot. What about for bradshaw? I am still a little hesitant on that one though.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    LOL! Marcus still trying to trade Vick. Ain't gonna happen son.
    Let me sleep on that.
    LOL! Marcus still trying to trade Vick. Ain't gonna happen son.
    You mad that Phillip Rivers sucks and you lost to the last place teams two of the last three weeks?? haha
    And damn you Marc. You lucky son of a bitch. You have played catz twice already and get another game in a few weeks!! talk about easy schedule :P hahahaha

Rex fix my shit schedule again. You still have me playing Chronic Tokers back to back weeks like I played you and chuck the first 4 weeks.

Let me get on dat playing Catz 2 times this year band wagon. Jay doesn't even get the luxury of playing Catz once haha.
    I'd go Maclin, Marc. You're also playing me though.

Dwayne Bowe
    Rob Gronkowski
    Anquan Boldin
    Michael Crabtree
    I have 4 top 20 backs on my team, and I'd be willing to trade one of them, but the price has to be good. Make me an offer, but Gore is not negotiable.
    Ok so who are you interested in the players that i'm willing to trade?
    What are your feelings on Boldin for Green-Ellis straight up?
    that seems pretty fair to me. both are prone to good weeks, but neither is a consistent sure thing.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    And damn you Marc. You lucky son of a bitch. You have played catz twice already and get another game in a few weeks!! talk about easy schedule :P hahahaha

Rex fix my shit schedule again. You still have me playing Chronic Tokers back to back weeks like I played you and chuck the first 4 weeks.

Let me get on dat playing Catz 2 times this year band wagon. Jay doesn't even get the luxury of playing Catz once haha.

ok fixed...i also put jay playing catz the week i was supposed to play him...any thing else that i need to know would be much appreciated....thanks marcuz

Hmmm... Let me get back to you on that.

edited November 2011

ok fixed...i also put jay playing catz the week i was supposed to play him...any thing else that i need to know would be much appreciated....thanks marcuz

You should change it so that you play catz the week marc was suppose to. there is no reason for him to be playing Catz 3 times in a season and you not even playing him once.

I'm not trying to come off as a complainer, but I just want things to be fair.