Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I have a bunch of vinyl and cds from Scion from back in the day. They'd just ship it to you for free 
    They had a relationship with one of the local venues and put on 8-10 free shows for a summer. I went to one with Cave-In and Coalesce. Another was Death Angel. I sent a vinyl request to them once and got RIITIIR by enslaved and a Magrudergrind 45. The initial festival Scion sponsored here was amazing. The guy that put their events together really knew his stuff

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Just took on a side gig for the 24th. I'll be working ~130 hours with no days off. Lets get it
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Dawg there are literally 168 hours in a week. 😐
    Dawg there are literally 168 hours in a week. 😐
    Yea, I'll be working 13 days in a row, ~130 hours
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    I work like 47.5 a week, but its not really required. 

I like to get in early in the morning. Sometimes i just sit at my desk and play unite on my phone, but i just feel better about the day when i get in earlier than i need to. 

So i get to the office at about 7:30 every morning. 

my job is also pretty chill too. 
    I work like 47.5 a week, but its not really required. 

I like to get in early in the morning. Sometimes i just sit at my desk and play unite on my phone, but i just feel better about the day when i get in earlier than i need to. 

So i get to the office at about 7:30 every morning. 

my job is also pretty chill too. 
    Must be nice
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Lol mc you don’t even work that much I’m at work 24/7 when I’m on the clock. 
    FLAT said:
    Lol mc you don’t even work that much I’m at work 24/7 when I’m on the clock. 
    I need to get on this level
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    And you still work way more than me 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    10 hour days not bad been doing it for 17 years lol 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    mrAPE said:
    What do you do again?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Coming from Long haul trucking, 10-hour days has been very nice
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    My schedule is odd. I work 8-6 Monday through Thursday, then get off at 3 on Fridays, but still get paid til 6. They mostly do this so there’s phone coverage during peak days and hours. Not many people call their attorney on Friday afternoon 
    mrAPE said:
    What do you do again?
    My work Manufactures aircraft components. 

I’ve done machining, inspection, and some other stuff there but my current roll is kind of a mixed bag. I program a robot to inspect new fixtures with a laser before they go to the floor my tolerance I have to keep fixtures within is usually right at .001 or less. Lately have been having to stay at .0004. I build and maintain SPC tools which is a fixture with probes that shoot out and check that a part has been machined correctly. And I manage all of the company cell phones amongst all US Plants. 700 ish devices. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    mrAPE said:
    mrAPE said:
    What do you do again?
    My work Manufactures aircraft components. 

I’ve done machining, inspection, and some other stuff there but my current roll is kind of a mixed bag. I program a robot to inspect new fixtures with a laser before they go to the floor my tolerance I have to keep fixtures within is usually right at .001 or less. Lately have been having to stay at .0004. I build and maintain SPC tools which is a fixture with probes that shoot out and check that a part has been machined correctly. And I manage all of the company cell phones amongst all US Plants. 700 ish devices. 
    Hell yea
    Kind of crazy that they apprehended 3 people in that KC shooting yesterday and haven't identified them yet. 

Im sure there is a process to that, but me thinks Joe doesn't want a terrorist attack being listed during his regime right before the election. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    The suspects are minors so they can't release their names :|
    Horrible but I read that as “the suspects are niners” 
    Yeah what happened makes more sense. 

Sounds like it was an argument. 

The suspects are minors so they can't release their names :|
    Yeah i realized that after i said that. 

The FBI has our threat level at the highest its been since 9/11, and a lot of what ive read is that its more of WHEN not if when it comes to a terrorist attack. So it kind of made sense to me, but my original rebuttal to what i said was that if it was a terrorist attack i thought that the carnage would be much worse.