Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Jimmy dore > 

and he’s a politician lol I just figured you knew they were all frauds. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I figured out that if you set up youtube tv through the app on a android phone, it links to your google payments, so it doesnt do free trials by card number, so you can essentially get unlimited free trials lmao. 

So i go into the youtube TV app and just use a different e-mail address. Right now i have about 10 i use for free trials, so i wont have to create any for a while lmao. 

I know im cheap af, but i pay a ridiculous amount for my internet. im not paying for tv too lol. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Damn only downside to that is it would keep resetting all your saved DVR shows and everything lmao but that’s lit.
    yeah as far as i can tell it will work. No snags so far. 

The previous issue was because you would sign up with your debit card, so regardless of e-mail it would just link to that card so you could only use it one. 

Idk why this backdoor way works but i kind of stumbled upon it on accident lmao. 
    I am starting to put serious thought into taking money I've been saving and investing it into starting my own agency. 

I am not passionate about my current work, and I've noticed it's kind of been leading me to be less motivated. 

I've been poking around sales jobs that could put me on the road, and I love to travel, I just don't know if I want to leave my family at home all the time. 

So I'm considering this move. I like where I'm at now, but I just feel like I could get ahead faster if I was the owner lol. 

Probably wouldn't happen for a year or two, but I really gotta decide what I want to do lol
    I been thinking a lot about career path lately too wit all this job bullshit. Think I’m gonna be a barber. It’s crossed my mind in the past but kinda let it slip. And it entered my radar because it’s a very similar field as tattooing wit a lot of the same pros, (Be your own boss, make your own schedule, high salary once you’re established with a steady clientele, etc.) except barbering feels a lot more steady and secure. People will always need haircuts, they don’t NEED tattoos. “Even in a recession, hair still grows.” - Hank Hill lmao.

The only issue is that barber school tuition is damn near college prices smh. If you do it thru a college sponsored program, around here it’s about $25K, although I found one close by that is strictly thru a licensed barbershop and not college, and it was substantially cheaper at $11.5K, still a pretty penny tho. But you can also get your license thru an apprenticeship, and my original barber is a master barber and owns his own shop and does do apprenticeships. I briefly talked to him thru text and he said he currently has an apprentice but will take on another one once he’s done, so I booked a cut wit him in a few weeks so we can talk more in detail in person and so he knows I’m dead serious about pursuing it and it wasn’t jus a passing question. I would rather do the apprenticeship because while pay would temporarily be low, there generally IS some pay while you learn and no upfront huge cost, as opposed to no pay at all thru schooling and racking up thousands in money owed.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Ive been interviewing with an insurance place

Getting out of music entirely lol. Band imploded, recording career is dead in the water, backline job is inconsistent, music business job doesnt pay enough, and Im sick of the odd hours. 

Getting old is weird
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    if you get in at the right office, insurance can be a really chill low stress job. You can also make a lot of money if you get good at it. 

its just boring as fuck to me. 

ive seen you break your back for gf and townhouse though so id hire you. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Don’t be a scum bag insurance bro 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Black Friday shopping used to hit different. Idk if I have enough bullshit already or if the bullshit I need or want to buy just isn’t on sale but we picked up hardly anything this year. It used to be tvs and video games and appliances and whatnot, this year I got some yeti bottles buy one get one half off lol. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I bought a bunch of pairs of vans me, the lady, the kids 5 pairs in total I think. Even with the kids being in adult sizes now and 3 of the pairs being procush it was under $200 and free shipping. 

Hit a couple other random online band merch sales for a few people and got a decent discount on WiFi boosters. 

I miss the days where people would throw down with granny for a microwave or flatscreen 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    That’s what I’m saying. I once had a Grandma intentionally ram into me with a shopping cart for a printer before it even went on sale.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Wrapped is definitely a very specific mix this year lmao.

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Couldn’t make it up if I tried 
    Shit got me rolling it says I match with Pittsburgh the best as far as music taste 😂😂
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Comet song is such a fucking banger 
    mine is always 1 random band and then all of maynards projects =))