Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    As depresso espresso as I am of a human being I've never been suicidal
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    Xeno said:
    Don't think I'm gonna make it to 2024 to see nu-Pantera. 
    lmao bad phrasing, as in I'm not gonna want to wait
    Ngl I was waiting for your response cuz I was gonna call you on FB and make sure you were ok 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Damn bro was bout to commit that.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I didn't get that from his post I thought he was just being a fag and was gonna bail on the show lol
    Feel that though, pry gonna try to hit up st. Louis or Detroit because I don't wanna wait til late 2024 to see Metallica/Pantera 
    I'll still be going to foxboro in 2024, just might go to jersey this summer too
    Same already got Chicago 2 day tickets. Gonna try for a single for a 2023 date 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Anyone here ever deal with migrains?

Ive always had tension headaches, but ive been on lexapro the 1.5 years or so. ( great for me. Really allowed me to chill out)

but if i forget to take it for a day, i end up with a migraine. Had an issue getting it filled with my doctor because of the weather, and didnt have it monday. Drove home with a slight headache last night and the lights from other cars made it damn near unbearable. 

I ended up going straight to bed when i got home. 0/10 would not recommend. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Had some pain near my appendix pop up Saturday it was never excruciating and never showed any real symptoms of appendicitis but set a doctors appointment for Tuesday at noon during lunch just to check it out in case something was going on. Plan was to hit the doctor get chipotle and get back to work. Ended up having surgery to remove my appendix so no work for a week and I never got my god damn chipotle 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod

Ive always had tension headaches, but ive been on lexapro the 1.5 years or so. ( great for me. Really allowed me to chill out)

but if i forget to take it for a day, i end up with a migraine. Had an issue getting it filled with my doctor because of the weather, and didnt have it monday. Drove home with a slight headache last night and the lights from other cars made it damn near unbearable. 

Yeah I used to get them a lot when I was younger. Only wanted to be in bed with all of the lights off. Worst pain I can remember. 

Spent all day at the hospital with my girlfriend. I'm exhausted. 
    She alright?
    Xeno said:
    She alright?
    She had a massive surgery done. Elective, but major. So she had to spend the night in the hospital. It was successful, and she's recovering ok. She's supposed to get released today  
    NOCAP said:

Yeah I used to get them a lot when I was younger. Only wanted to be in bed with all of the lights off. Worst pain I can remember. 
    yeah pretty much. Any light just destroy me. Its weird though because sound isn't really a problem lol. Sucks though. 

i am old afaf
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

Yeah man I've dealt with migraines pretty frequently since I was in high school. Shit sucks. 

I know this will sound fucking stupid but I swear it works every time. Next time you have a migraine and Excedrine or sleep doesn't help go get an icee or slurpee of something similar and chug it to give yourself a big brain freeze. It hurts like hell but once the brain freeze is gone my migraine is gone too. I read that trick on the internet like 10 years ago and tried it and it works every time. 
    edited December 2022
    Lmao

I'll honestly try anything they get so bad at this point in my life. 
    I was talking to Amanda today and telling her how it's weird how life can change so much. 

10 years ago today was like my favorite day of the year. I loved going out on new years. 

Now I have no desire but to dump like 200 MG in Eddie's and play some video games with my family lol. I gave zero desire to go out tonight lol
    I'd definitely feel differently if I wasn't a family man.