Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited January 2023
    Lol pissed my girlfriend off and now she isnt talking to me. Been a while
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    fuck =)) women. 

☕️
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited January 2023
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Man I am so sick of this woke culture that's infected everything. 

Normally it's whatever to me. Other than there not being comedy movies that are any funny any more, it doesn't effect me. 

But I've got an 8 year old daughter that has 2 older nieces that are in a non-binary phase and now I have a daughter walking around asking to be called max, and wanting to wear a suit to the dance. 

Smh. 

If that's who she wanted to be, I could care less, but I don't want my kid fucking groomed. 

edited January 2023
    Man I am so sick of this woke culture that's infected everything. 

Normally it's whatever to me. Other than there not being comedy movies that are any funny any more, it doesn't effect me. 

But I've got an 8 year old daughter that has 2 older nieces that are in a non-binary phase and now I have a daughter walking around asking to be called max, and wanting to wear a suit to the dance. 

Smh. 

If that's who she wanted to be, I could care less, but I don't want my kid fucking groomed. 

It's definitely a thing. Both of my friend's daughters claim they're lesbian. And a family friend's daughter says she's trans, and that nearly every other kid in her school is non binary. 

How is that statistically possible? 
    we have kind of thought she might actually be gay for a while. 

Which i dont care at all about. I dont even care if shes trans or whatever, but its statistically impossible for all of them to be so close to each other lol.  

Like that's what really got me when i was thinking about it last night. I was like what if shes is you know. I just want the best for my kid, and dont want her to ever feel like shes not okay being who she is. But then i was like, its not even really possible. Maybe one of them is or something, but come on. 

• ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    edited February 2023
    Soooooooo this is something that I've been wondering about a lot lately. 

I should say that I 100% believe that gender dysmorphia is a thing. Absolutely. I feel for anyone going through it and I will always call people by what they prefer. 

That being said, this is definitely starting to become a major problem IMO. Shit like this, and these ridiculous "mental illnesses" like DID (where these kids literally believe they have multiple personalities that switch on and off) are starting to become far too common. I don't know exactly what to do about it though, but some of this stuff is damaging. 
    Post edited by ThatGuyArlo on
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Also, tiktok is a fucking cancer. Can't believe how many parents allow their kids to go on there. 
    oh yeah. We dont allow none of that. 

Im gonna get on her tablet and delete anything thats iffy this weekend. We keep a close eye on it, but these days their access to things is easy, and it can be hard to catch everything. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    My fiancee works at a middle school and always says that 80% of the kids at her school that say they are trans or non-binary are just trend hopping or trying to fit in with their social circle. Kids will ask to go by a different name or pronoun then a month later revert back to their original name. 

I recently have been feeling like im almost having a mid life crisis of sorts lol. Like im not buying all kinds of unnecessary things. But i have no passion really in my workplace, and have really trying to find some kind of career i could enjoy. I dont really feel a purpose right now. 

I like helping people, and ive always liked the idea of some kind of detective/forensics work, but you pretty much have to do the patrol work to get into that anywhere. 

Anyways, its just something i thought about while high, but i looked up the fitness requirments for the police academy's in michigan and look at the test lmao. What a fucking joke

the pay is okay, but the benefits and time off are pretty good. 
    edited February 2023
    sir if you can do 30 situps and push ups we deem you fit for for the job. You will have to pass one more test by jumping over 1 and a 1/4 subway footlongs. only the best of the best can accomplish this. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    You'd be surprised 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Imagine wanting to be a pig lmfao.
    Its just a thought. Thats as far as most of my ideas go lol. 

I was mostly just curious of the requirements. 

Im much more likely to tell the subway joke infront of an empty room of 4 alocholics than ever becoming a cop. I do think some dectective work could be interesting lol. 

I got my 23 and me back today. 

I'm 26 percent Scandinavian (vikings)

And I'm 26 percent Italian (mafia) 

Lmao