Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    your third top played song is called depression 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    They said to give up
    And to grow up
    That my songs make them wanna throw up
    That I'm not original
    Or catchy, or clever, or smart

They said my guitar would sound better
    At the bottom of the Ohio river
    That I should get a job
    At the Route 51 KMart

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    NOCAP said:
    Nvm Kyrie and Ye are on to something. Y’all niggas better wake up. 
    Oh
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I kind of dont like how Air Bnb's review system works. The guy we rented from gave us a good review, and we left a kinda negative one. But our experience was fucking weird. And now this guy 100% knows its me who left the bad review. 

But, we got locked out of the place because our fob stopped working so we had to wait 25 mins in the cold for someone to show up a key to let us in. The thermostats were set to 56 degrees and we couldnt change them, so we were freezing the whole time. 

The place was LIVED IN. Like the people just vacated for the day. All the closets, drawers, fridges, cabinets, etc were full of shit. One of the rooms didnt have any power. There was dog hair everywhere. 

And two random ass people came in the house while we were staying there, claiming to be the parents of one of the people who lived there. I promptly kicked them out and told them they could come back when we checked out. It was bizarre. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    That’s why hotels were invented. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I get that it sucks to know that he knows it was you, but to be fair that person should know not to have their fucking parents show up while you rent out a space. Hopefully that review helps others avoid it. 
    Yeah Air BNB sucks now. It's not any cheaper than hotels are anymore, and you don't get the ammenedies. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Yeah Air BNB sucks now. It's not any cheaper than hotels are anymore, and you don't get the ammenedies. 
    It's convienent when you have a larger group though. Separate bedrooms, more bathrooms, more space. But yea... this one was weird. 

It was only my second time using Air Bnb. The first time was great
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I was reading a little bit about the Dan Snyder stuff with nickelodean. I had never really heard about it. 

Anyways the mf has a pool that is in the shape of a foot lmao. 
    You never heard about that? I remember people on 4chan making Dan Snyder pedo/foot fetish jokes back in like 2007. Dude is a massive creep
    i just heard about it yesterday listening to Real Ass Podcast lol

They did say that its been known for a long time that he was creepy. I honestly probably heard about it back then and forgot. 

I just about doubled over laughing at finding out about his pool though. 
    It's fucking crazy how a lot of this shit was known for years as like a rumor but it didn't come to a head until the whole Me Too thing.

I saw a video recently of Dan Snyder filming a vlog from back in the day on the set of some show and Ariana Grande and some other young actress as teeno were laying down on the ground just chilling and kinda goofing around together and Snyder walks up and sticks the camera in their face and is like "oohh keep going!" and they both look fucking disgusted. It was sad to see