Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Universe got jokes today lmao.

So long story short before the TL;DR version; I put one of the forks on my forklift thru the fucking drywall at work yesterday lmao. 

But, it sounds way worse than it actually is. It was only the tip (Lmao) so it’s the exact shape of the tip of the fork. Like 3 or so inches wide, maybe half an inch tall. It’s at the very bottom of the wall, near the trim/spacer/whatever you wanna call it that connects to the floor. Punching a hole in the wall would cause a more noticeable hole tbh. And all along this drywall part, (Most of the building’s walls are brick.) there’s countless dents, dings, scrapes, marks, etc.. So I pulled the wallpaper, which was still in tact, back over the actual hole, and cleaned up all the drywall dust, and basically it now jus looks like old cracking wallpaper, only way to tell it’s a hole is to get down on all 4s and literally lift it up and inspect up close. But it’s one of those things where you damn near have to either know it’s there or intentionally inspect the entire length of the bottom of the wall, to ever actually notice it. On top of that, there’s zero cameras inside the facility, and there was no witnesses, so I’m good as far as all that. I didn’t report it because one of two things would happen, if not both. They would either make me do an accident related drug test, which is the only time they actually test, and I would fail because of Adderall and they would potentially fire me off the failed test alone, or they would make me pay out of paycheck for the repair and intentionally overcharge me and hit me for like $400 lmao. And it’s literally like a $50 max patch job, which I don’t feel bad about them paying in the least because these mfs are literally throwing millions around per MONTH. I do a lot of the computer work on their sale forms and it’s not uncommon for them to spend $20K-$30K on one order, for one single kind of PART, out of 100+ orders per day. They’re throwing BREAD around. Plus, and I’m not tryna drop responsibility by saying this, I fucked up either way, but FUCK that area of the facility lmao. There’s technically 3 separate companies in there, all under the same father company/name, but different subdivisions of it that do different shit, basically. So my area is a typical warehouse setting, gigantic, spacious, all brick walls, concrete flooring, room to maneuver heavy machinery, etc. But back there is more like an assembly line. Various different assembly machines all in rows, wit not much room to maneuver even on foot, plus it’s right next to the office areas, which is where the drywall section is. I constantly HATE taking the forklift back there because it’s an impossibly tight squeeze, even when accidents DON’T happen. It shouldn’t even be allowed as far as I’m concerned because it don’t even seem like that area was ever even designed wit forklifts in mind. I’m strictly taking the power jack down there from now on if I need something, fuck em if they want it faster. Back in my area if this would have happened, worst that would have happened is I would have chipped a pebble off the brick wall. But back there, slightest wrong move and you’re going right thru, there’s no resistance obviously smh. 

So anyways, it will most likely eventually get seen, but best case scenario, given that we have no cameras, is that they see it a month from now or even longer, cause that way they can’t fairly point fingers at anybody. I’m rarely back there anyways, it’s not my department. Was literally the first time I was back there in weeks. At that point it’s more of a “Damn how long has this been here?” and they sweep it under the rug and order a patch job lol. So my main thought has jus been, lemme get thru the rest of this week without it being noticed, and then I’m more or less in the clear of any suspicion at that point.

So I come in today and shortly after, the operations manager, who mind you, is the main stereotypical dickhead big wig that nobody likes, so something like this would most DEFINITELY end up being his responsibility specifically, is literally looking for me and comes up to me. So I’m like FUCK THIS IS IT BOYS….turns out he jus wanted to let me know to start packing the skids differently and wanted the paperwork on top instead of inside. 🤣🤣 And then no fucking joke, in my entire time working here so far, I haven’t been called over the intercom by name one single time. Today? 3 fucking separate times. All ended up being random ass shit they needed me to check on and do.

But moral of the story, boiiiiiii if that ain’t the world playing a fucking game on you, I don’t know what the fuck is lmao.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    The videos showing the water loss near the Hoover Dam are freaky as hell. The American Southwest is gonna be all Fury Road pretty soon. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited July 2022
    Yea the climate change shit is getting extremely scary. And these ignorant baffoons in office wont do a damn think to try an help with it at all. Its all a conspiracy to these assholes. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    It's just the Legion making their play. The NCR will stop them
    I know Im a dickhead sometimes

But I love you guys
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You're not a dickhead you're just depressed dawg. I am too. Love you man keep your head up
    Were adults. We're all fucking depressed lmao love you boys. I don't randomly drunk text just anyone ya know 
    I'm at a 4am bar for th.e first tome in lime 8 months and I rememr3d every reason I hate this the second I walked in lmao
    I'm not gonna correct the typis you guys know what I meen
    It was my brothers graduation party yesterday. I havent drank that much in a while. 
    Yeah been a minute since I went that hard too. Met up with a bunch of people I haven't seen in a minute snd every time someone left someone else showed up and wanted to keep going
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Im return ing to work after taking the week off after getting told i was being let go.

Lorddddd gove me the strength to not tell everyone off. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Tell em you want more coin or you're walking 
    edited July 2022
    They told me that this is my last 4 weeks @Gnomez. We sold our commercial lines of business. We were going  to take the 4 personal lines people and become a personal  lines agency, but my boss, who's been my "friend" since long before I worked here, decided I wasn't needed.

Which is a lie. We have needed to hire someone, but whatever lol. I'm only mad to because I've been lied to and deceived for it, and I gave my boss my unconditional loyalty.

I've lied to his wife, his family members,his clients. Hell he even asked me to go through my e-mail to make sure there wasn't anything racists in there whe. He got sued by a black guy he fired.

It's really own fault. I did those things thinking my loyalty would be valued, but in business even with friends there is no loyalty. At least not here. Should have seen it coming years ago though.
    You can set a word to make an effect oh messenger, and me and my friends have called getting high a BB or bowl break for years.

So now when we type BB into the chat a bunch of rockets go off lmao 🚀 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Oh I thought you meant that they now wanted you to stay after all as they had changed their mind...duh...my bad 
    No biggie it was funny. I honestly wouldn't stay if they asked me to come back though. Bridge is burnt.

Might go the MU route and be a trucker.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    You ready to produce clean urine samples?