Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    My take is this: completely get why people are pissed at it being called a reunion, but I personally don't give a shit
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    The Funko Pop NFTs really put into perspective how fucking retarded NFTs are. So you’re telling me that I can pay real money (At the same price if not more.) for digital pictures of bobbleheads, when you have the same physical actual bobbleheads that I can physically, actually own. I mean they’re great for the seller. Fast, easy, sometimes big money off of dumbass buyers wit too much money to burn. But as a buyer, that shit is fucking retarded, unless you plan on selling to a fellow dumbass and making a profit off of it.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    NFTs are just beanie babies for Gen Z
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Funko’s are gay anyway. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Funko’s are gay anyway. 
    Nah. But I meant NFTs in general, not jus the Funko NFTs. 
    Funko’s are just as dumb. Collect em if you want. Enjoy them. But that shit is just beanie babies or Franklin Mint for the modern nerd. 
    Xeno said:
    My take is this: completely get why people are pissed at it being called a reunion, but I personally don't give a shit

I’m happy Rex Brown is still here with us. He was looking like a warmed over corpse a few years back. 
    Funko’s are just as dumb. Collect em if you want. Enjoy them. But that shit is just beanie babies or Franklin Mint for the modern nerd. 
    Funkos are dumb but they don't cost as much as a G Wagon and claim to be an investment for the future or a paradigm shift for how society operates. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Ive made probably in between 8-10k off nft over the last year and a 1/2. 

You can say their stupid, but i think its mostly because we haven’t seen any cool way to display them. 

Once we start seeing people with large frame displays at their homes, i think people will start to see their true potential. Digital art pops, and now people will be able to have stuff That moves.

you can hate on NFT’s if you want, but i think its stupid to not cash in on it. Plus they are cool. 

Humans are collectors by nature. Collecting is just an organized way of hoarding. Now you can hoard wbat you want but still live a minimalistic lifestyle at home. 

You may not like it, but its not any more or less gay that other forms of collecting, and there is money in it. 
    Funkos are dumb but they don't cost as much as a G Wagon and claim to be an investment for the future or a paradigm shift for how society operates. 
    Out of that 8-10 k i said i made, ive invested maybe $400 of my own money. Its possible to get stuff for cheap and then sell it. It is becoming harder to do that now that the word is out though . 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Crypto is dead 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

You can say their stupid, but i think its mostly because we haven’t seen any cool way to display them. 

Once we start seeing people with large frame displays at their homes, i think people will start to see their true potential. Digital art pops, and now people will be able to have stuff That moves.

you can hate on NFT’s if you want, but i think its stupid to not cash in on it. Plus they are cool. 

Humans are collectors by nature. Collecting is just an organized way of hoarding. Now you can hoard wbat you want but still live a minimalistic lifestyle at home. 

You may not like it, but its not any more or less gay that other forms of collecting, and there is money in it. 
    NFTs as a whole are down 94% year to date. Good for you that you cashed out but someone got left holding your bag. 
    edited July 2022
    thats not my problem. Im still making some money day trading.

the reality is every market is down right now. The stock market is down like 21% from jan 22.  Our economy is fucked at the moment, the market is eventually going to rebound. It might not be like it was at launch. Its not going away though and there is going to be lots of chances to make money in the future. 
    i guess its more like week trading? a lot of what ill do is buy ufc nft for fighters that are down, and then when they get a ko or something their nft goes up usually.

im excited for football season. the nfl nft's are super lit

I said that as a SELLER, yea fuck it, make some quick money off it if you can. As a BUYER, it is absolutely retarded and a gigantic waste of money unless you’re planning on selling for a profit.