Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Ive had so much fun putting lunch lady on with the kids and singing it while we all clean the house or whatever lol
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    =)) Do it for mama kills me everytime 
    I just saw someone in a seether shirt wrf
    I also saw someone in a human centipede shirt with kim lardashian at the front lmao
    Some day i hope to run into this legend again

What a great yet miserable time. The person next to me lifted my poster off of me. I should have seen it coming from a mile away but i just didn’t think someone would actually do that.

there was a scene caused, and at the end of the day i just let it go because it was starting to ruin the experience for the section. 

The guy next to me knew the security. We were arguing and i just told them theres no way to prove it so lets just get back to the show. 

I left for a song. Then came back and finished the set a row up. During the intermission he was making excuses to the person next to me, and then came up to me and told me he would show me his signed. 

I hat he did was, he left an empty poster next to my seat. Mine was in between my legs, and I remember close to the exact time they took it, but a few moments later I remembered thinking “wtf thats where they left their poster. But i grabbed it because whatever, maybe i did leave it there. 

But after they lifted the one between my legs while i was standing, they left right away. Must yave stashed it somewhere, because the tube left was “empty and was his” 

idk. He needed it more than me i guess. Pretty fucking lame though. That was a top tier maynard show and im just sitting in my car bummed that once again, i did nothing but be nice to people and i got fucked. 

Maybe I deserve it idk. This is mostly just me venting. This place is good for that. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Shitty. You may have gotten your poster stolen but that’s not on you. Scumbags gonna scumbag. Don’t let their filth get ya down. You take any crowd shots? Any pics of the guy?

Vent in the groups as well. Sometimes good people step up to help in those. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I didn’t. I probably should have at the end. Happy i was able to make a good time out of it. 
    It was only a $50 piece of paper. I dont really care about that, but i worked for it and i earned it. I think thats why its upsetting. 

Im good though. Gas upped and dabbed up for the drive home lol. 

It was really cool to see Maynard like that tonight. Really unique compared to his other shows.  
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    When you don’t send the poster, the poster sends you. 💯💯
    Me and jobe made that straight a long time ago. Ive never shy’d away from the fact that i made a mistake there, and jobe is a good dude. 

Made it home. One thing i like about a drive is it really helps you figure things out. I think the only reason i am even upset is because im mad at myself for getting duped like that. Im pretty good at spotting schemers. But i got got boi
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited July 2022
    The poster ghost got ghosted. Maybe he'll send you 50 bucks in a year and a half 
    Jk man. That fucking sucks. People suck
    Some day i hope to run into this legend again

Fuck that's like $78 worth of beer =))
    Poster shit ain't on you, you didn't deserve it. Dudes just a lame piece if shit. 
    edited July 2022
    I dont really think i did. I think thinking that way is natural when you are upset though.

i dont even really care about the poster. It was cool but its paper. Im pretty upset because it ruined my experience of the show though, and thats whats really important.

it is what it is. This is the first time I didn’t look at my number or take a pic of it after i bought it. There will be more shows and more posters though. Not the end of the world. 

I just gotta try and not let it jade me and make me treat someone else like shit lol. Ive really been trying to live my life by just being a kind person because thats what makes me the most happy, but im sure ill shout at someone in traffic over this =))
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Bro that 6th sense shit is creepy as fuck sometimes lol. So because of Ms. Marvel ending today, I got to looking up all the future MCU releases between the movies and shows, when She-Hulk starts airing since that’s the next one, etc., so it got me thinking about my shows in general and if any new seasons are scheduled that I haven’t heard about. So very first one I check is Solar Opposites, the Rick And Morty creator’s other show, and the 3rd season dropped literally TODAY. But I’ve heard nothing about it. Something jus ended up compelling me to Google it all on my own, today of all days. Like what are the fucking chances lmao.

Jus had to share cause that was fucking dope lmao.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Bro that 6th sense shit is creepy as fuck sometimes lol. So because of Ms. Marvel ending today, I got to looking up all the future MCU releases between the movies and shows, when She-Hulk starts airing since that’s the next one, etc., so it got me thinking about my shows in general and if any new seasons are scheduled that I haven’t heard about. So very first one I check is Solar Opposites, the Rick And Morty creator’s other show, and the 3rd season dropped literally TODAY. But I’ve heard nothing about it. Something jus ended up compelling me to Google it all on my own, today of all days. Like what are the fucking chances lmao.

Jus had to share cause that was fucking dope lmao.
    Happened to me the other day. I've never seen Star Trek. Been wanting to get into the original show and movies, because the clips from the movies I've seen look badass. Was asking what the best way to watch the movies is. Someone mentioned that the 6th (?) movie never had a Bluray release of the directors cut. So I googled it. And sure as shit, like an hour previously, Paramount announced a Star Trek Bluray collection, of all the movies, directors/uncut/extended for the first time ever. I was like "Well shit, guess that's a sign to buy this set"
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I've been meaning to check out Star Trek too 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I've been meaning to check out Star Trek too 
    My friend tells me Next Gen is the best series, but those originals look so good to me
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?