Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    Yeah, no. I went to this place and you said some shit I found stupid. Im not going to not say hey that's fucking stupid. You feeling territorial over this vanilla? Tell me why I'm wrong, I dont give a fuck lol maybe I'll respond. Maybe ill come back after six months and see some other dumb shit you say. Eat my whole asshole 
    edited April 2021
    I think your what you received as a male from bojack is problematic and they absolutely called y'all out in the show and you missed it. But im pretty sure the last thing I went off on was Tuca and Bertie. 

Now that the weeknd has taken over the world though, I finally started listened to his old shit and daaaaamn were you right as fuck and do i feel like I missed out. I can't go in to a goddamn gas station without hearing Blinding Lights but this boy was sampling Beach House when i was in high school before I heard of the weeknd or Beach House. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited April 2021
    I’m really not going to carry this on wit you because I couldn’t possibly care less about arguing wit a simp. And that’s exactly why you’re wrong, you’re a simp. Didn’t even know you were gay til now so it makes even more sense cause the only ones that ride for bitches like they are bitches is the gays and white knights. I’m a misogynist because I’m not playing Superman for thirsty ass groupies who were willingly busting it open and selling pussy lmfao. Sure lmfao rather be a misogynist than a sorry ass simp in that case. They weren’t forcibly raped and everything was willing. Do you know how many bitches I know in real life that have told me “Yea I had a 30 year old boyfriend when I was 16.”? Of course you realize the dude was sick, but at the same time a lot of these bitches be proud like it was a trophy that they were able to pull an older man. I don’t feel an ounce of sorry for that.

Also, you said I blamed Bassnectar for not fucking legal, adult options....yea, dumbass, that’s kind of how it works. Adults are supposed to fuck legal adults and not choose partners that land them in court and in jail. Of course I blamed him for that. How that makes me a misogynist is beyond me but you can’t argue wit simp logic lmfao.
    I couldn't even read that paragraph after you said you couldn't care less. You already said that and kept responding. 

Now I legit don't know what else you said 

Catch you a few months from now budd-ay

I couldn't even read that paragraph after you said you couldn't care less. You already said that and kept responding. 

Now I legit don't know what else you said 

Catch you a few months from now budd-ay

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    nohohank said:
    I think your what you received as a male from bojack is problematic 
    nu Slap
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    nohohank said:
    I think your what you received as a male from bojack is problematic 
    nu Slap
    Yup my first thought too. SJW cancel culture bullshit that I can’t possibly care to entertain.
    edited April 2021
    I would argue that I know and enjoy the person that I am more so than catering to a group to find my belonging like I've heard about slap. Y'all just got triggered by the word "problematic" 

Erik was very openly obsessed with only bojack centered storylines and in season 5, Diane said she did not want to be a writer for Philbert if it meant letting shitty men feel better about themselves for being shitty...which is was one of the few things bojack was criticized for....and they directly addressed it. 

I won't respond to Erik crying that he's targeted but I will tell you why I say what I say. Im not just chirping buzzwords. 
    edited April 2021
    Fellas, am I an SJW for actually giving a shit about the art created by the people I support and not just forming it to my own views and neglecting everything else?
    nohohank said:
    Fellas, am I an SJW for actually giving a shit about the art created by the people I support and not just forming it to my own views and neglecting everything else?
    Yes, because you turned it into an agenda and blew your fucking top at me over a fucking cartoon character lmfao. 

I literally could not give a flying fuck about the empowered feminist angle of Diane’s character, hence why anything to do wit her bored the living shit out of me and they spent too much time on her. Her storylines were essentially a completely separate show away from BoJack. I related to the depression, drug, and alcohol use of BoJack, hence why I loved his character. I didn’t give a fuck about Diane’s “Wahhh I need to one up men” bullshit. Boring character was boring and you let that hurt your tight little pussy lmao. I fucking hated Hank on Breaking Bad and was beyond happy when he got his brains blown out but I don’t lose my shit when people say it shoulda been Walt.
    edited April 2021
    Dog, if you start every response with how you don't care and follow it up with paragraph....we aren't going to get anywhere. To be honest, I'm actually glad MC chimed in. I know I won't say anything that changes your opinion and you can't even be bothered to not insult me before saying your opinion. BUT, MC has got some together and found a relationship and no matter what, found that he has value in life and people want what he has to share since the last time I was on here. 

Even the only guy on your side has improved in life since the last time I was here and we argued about a cartoon horse. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    edited April 2021
    nohohank said:
    Yes, because you turned it into an agenda and blew your fucking top at me over a fucking cartoon character lmfao. 

Not that I was invited to chime in but I gotta point out how much I hate this shit. You've talked about the kinds of real/serious emotions this show has caused you to feel, but when someone else wants to have a serious discussion about the show and disagrees with you it becomes "just a cartoon". 

Either it's a show worthy of serious, real emotional responses and in-depth discussion or it's not. You're attempting to have it both ways when you say stuff like this.  
    nohohank said:

Not that I was invited to chime in but I gotta point out how much I hate this shit. You've talked about the kinds of real/serious emotions this show has caused you to feel, but when someone else wants to have a serious discussion about the show and disagrees with you it becomes "just a cartoon". 

Either it's a show worthy of serious, real emotional responses and in-depth discussion or it's not. You're attempting to have it both ways when you say stuff like this.  
    Because it is and it isn’t. End of the day it’s a serious show that brings up serious emotions and topics, but at the end of the day, it is ALSO only a cartoon and I’m not gonna blow my top if somebody says a character is boring. The show had multiple dead end characters that had no appeal to them.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    nohohank said:
    Dog, if you start every response with how you don't care and follow it up with paragraph....we aren't going to get anywhere. To be honest, I'm actually glad MC chimed in. I know I won't say anything that changes your opinion and you can't even be bothered to not insult me before saying your opinion. BUT, MC has got some together and found a relationship and no matter what, found that he has value in life and people want what he has to share since the last time I was on here. 

Even the only guy on your side has improved in life since the last time I was here and we argued about a cartoon horse. 
    im, not really taking any sides for the record. I was mainly trying to make a joke because that was something Slap would have said before he left all mad. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    nohohank said:

im, not really taking any sides for the record. I was mainly trying to make a joke because that was something Slap would have said before he left all mad. 
    Naw he was implying that he’s the only one on my side lmfao. Far from it, considering any time he pops up his only focus is swallowing my cock.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @SATAN how is the house renovation going ?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @SATAN how is the house renovation going ?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I went to a super spreader event