Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    FLAT said:
    Xeno said:
    Damn that's fucked up. I think we're in for a crazy few decades 
    Decades? Government will have control in 5 years. 
    What, you think this world is gonna simmer down then? Globalization is gonna be a messy ass centuries long process where we just hope we don't go extinct beforehand
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Posted a song from my album on another forum and got mostly positive feedback, but the main criticism was that a good majority of them said the song was tip toeing on being too long. It’s 4:11. Typical hook-verse-hook-verse-outro format. 

I wasn’t bothered by it because to me that’s a standard length song, anywhere in that 3-4 minute range. But are people really that ADD? Where a 4 minute song is now considered “too long”? I mean obviously having a Metal background, we’re very used to 10+ minute long songs, and that’s where I’d call it a long song. Realistically once you hit that 5-6 minute mark, that’s where it’s getting long and experimental. But even in the context of more formulaic music, I always looked at 3-4 minutes as standard. Longest song on the album is 4:39, shortest is 2:40. But average over 12 tracks if I did the actual math is prolly bout 3:30. So to me I stayed in that average length. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I really need @SATAN to confirm for me how good the wings are at Magic City. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    People are just ADD these days. I tried showing this dude Walk from Pantera once and he was like damn that's a long one. Ignore it, 4 is pretty standard
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Found out today that they are firing the lady i have been bitching about on here lolol. 

Shes a cancer. Good riddance. 
    darn. There goes the coffee cup Covid idea. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Went and looked at a house today and my realtor is my roommates brother. He was busy so he had someone else meet us there. Guess dude plays a two man band and his one band mate was just blowing him off and the realtor said he thought it was because drugs. Guy told him to watch kimmel the other night. Dudes tortilla man. My roommate used to sell tortilla man weed lol
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Who the fuck is tortilla man
    Dude that took shauns spot in slipknot 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Chris’s spot. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I really need @SATAN to confirm for me how good the wings are at Magic City. 
    I’ve never eaten food at a strip club, but I don’t fuck with Magic City anyways

Blue Flame>>>
    Chris’s spot. 
    Ah to be 15 again lol
    Found out today that they are firing the lady i have been bitching about on here lolol. 

Shes a cancer. Good riddance. 
    darn. There goes the coffee cup Covid idea. 
    =)))))

im still probably taking the job i am interviewing for on friday if i end up receiving an offer. They are already looking to hire from the outside Here. Which is good because we need someone. But they arent looking to promote internally at all. 

Which i kind of get. They have me doing what they need me to do. But after 6 years with no real signs of progression, its hard to stay motivated to do the same thing. I want to be challenged. 

More than anything i want an opportunity for growth. Iv worked pretty hard, and put up with a lot of bullshit They ask me to do. 

Its a tough choice, because my boss is one of my friends. But if they dont have a vision for my future im ready to bet on myself and go somewhere that will give me a better chance to be successful even if i am taking a risk and leaving something im
    pretty comfortable with. 

Fuck its a tough decision though. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is Culver's any good? There's one opening here on Saturday. Might check it out. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Culvers is lit 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Is Culver's any good? There's one opening here on Saturday. Might check it out. 
    If you like your burgers to taste like cardboard 
    Its about as good as you can get for a fast food burger. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I'm going, I'm going on day 1 before the grills get all nasty n shit. I don't really eat fast food anymore other than Chik Fil A or Chipotle maybe like once or twice a month. I figure they'll prolly be making shit pretty good on the first day cuz the kitchen will be clean and they won't wanna lose any potential long term customers by serving shitty food. After that I'm prolly never gonna go back unless I'm blown away. Even then I wouldn't eat it too much cuz I've been working out a lot and I look like a fuckin snack rn. Not tryna get fat as fuck again.
    Bro, your average Fast food restaurant is no dirtier than your regular restaurant.