Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Also here in Michigan about a week I think before that happened two dudes were arrested without incident in a McDonald’s parking lot because they were drunk at the drive thru. Was in a very nice area and you can assume the color. 

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    An officer with a gun shouldn’t even be showing up to a scene where there is a guy passed out drunk. 
    What does that mean? That society should have an intermediary between average citizen and police officer? Because the only reason an officer with a gun showed up is because SOMEONE CALLED for an officer with a gun to show up because they were too pussy to wake the guy up themselves 😂

NOCAP said:
    the taser had nothing left in it as the cop already used it...
    Valid point. Doesn't change the fact that the same branch of government that trains these murderous retards to be murderous retards are now charging them criminally for being murderous retards
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    NOCAP said:
    Also here in Michigan about a week I think before that happened two dudes were arrested without incident in a McDonald’s parking lot because they were drunk at the drive thru. Was in a very nice area and you can assume the color. 
     Okay fine. I'm not saying that this doesn't happen but that's vague. I have no idea what you're talking about. Did they resist arrest, punch a cop steal his taser and run for it? Because that kind of makes a difference. 
    Literally everything we know about Police Officers would disagree with you. 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I'm saying that those things shouldn't justify it, not that it doesn't happen. :| 
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I personally don't think it's acceptable or justified, I'm saying it's legally justified under their current overmilitarized training. But I guess if it takes throwing some of em under the bus to actually change the system, who cares about legality 🤷
    I'm saying that those things shouldn't justify it, not that it doesn't happen. :| 
     Neither was I but your reply to me sounded like you were saying that you think that my point is that this is completely justified which I'm not saying. My point entirely with bringing this up is basically "Well, what did you think was gonna happen?" I don't recall saying it was justified (obviously feel free to quote me there if I did) but I can't just stand by and act like that was an act of racial bias. I truly don't think it was. Dude legit had several chances to comply. It wasn't a George Floyd incident.
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    Dime2 said:
     Neither was I but your reply to me sounded like you were saying that you think that my point is that this is completely justified which I'm not saying. My point entirely with bringing this up is basically "Well, what did you think was gonna happen?" I don't recall saying it was justified (obviously feel free to quote me there if I did) but I can't just stand by and act like that was an act of racial bias. I truly don't think it was. Dude legit had several chances to comply. It wasn't a George Floyd incident.
    He was drunk and out of line prob because of current affairs that added to the hostilities. Dude grabbed the tazer. Fired it. What happened to him is his fault. Don't drink and drive and pass out in the drive thru. Better judgement was needed.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Man that’s one case where it’s kinda iffy tho. And I’ve even had black friends, in this particular situation, say that dude was asking for it. And obviously I hate pigs wit a passion til the death of me, but dude was jus foolish in that situation. The ONE situation that they’re actually taught to shoot in, is when somebody reaches for either their own gun or the officer’s. Now granted, dude was reaching for a non-lethal weapon and still shouldn’t have technically been shot, but these bloodthirsty pigs will murder you if you’re black over a parking ticket. Reaching for their weapon and begging for it and giving them every technically justifiable reason is jus foolish, period. Even being white, if I reach for even a night stick, I might as well expect to die.
    It reminds me of a similar case I seen a lil over a month ago, idk what initially led to it, but dude was already on a high speed police chase, hops on Instagram and goes live during the chase tryna flex, laughing the whole time, crashes into something, hops out, still on Live, continues to run, then gets gunned down on IG live. And of course everybody was immediately screaming police brutality and BLM, but in cases like that where a mf is begging for it, it’s jus different. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Damn that's fucked up. I think we're in for a crazy few decades 
    edited July 2020
    For real. The thing that pissed me off about that whole thing is the clerk who called the police was forced to quit cause mfs were harassing him afterwards calling him a murderer and threatening to kill him for it. It’s like what do you do in that situation? Not to mention the cops didn’t even kill him in that situation lmao the moron swallowed a fucking 8 ball. You can take it into your own hands and box this clown yourself, especially after coming back the second time, give him the smoke he begging for. But then you for sure lose your job at the same time. So you follow guidelines and call 911 instead. But ends up losing his job regardless. Lose/lose smh.

Sucks cause that was my dude too, always bullshitted wit him when I got my late night liquor lmao.
    It's just situational. I know things are extremely tense right now but not every death justifies burning a fucking building down and tearing the city apart. For the betterment of the fucking movement, pick what you're actually standing for and trying to speak on. That Wendy's where buddy got shot after he resisted arrest, punched a cop and stole a taser got burned to the ground. That's completely idiotic. Forgot dude's name but the guy recently who got shot because police tried to arrest his friend who was wanted for 3 homicides and buddy took out a gun and shot at the cops. BLM was out there the next day crying about it being a race thing and it boggled my mind. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    Decades? Government will have control in 5 years. 
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    FLAT said:
    Xeno said:
    Decades? Government will have control in 5 years. 
    Years? 5 Months
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Putin just set himself up to run shit for another 16 years. You know Trump probably went full erect when he heard that. 
    Pass the god damn butter.