Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Dude I work with is trying to be a cop and he was talking about questions they asked like if he thought he was able to use lethal force in situations. So I asked if there was a question asking if he thought he was able to kneel on someone’s neck for 10 minutes. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I set up a phone interview with a new agency today though closer to home. Met the guy at the bachelor party, and they have been Looking for someone for a while. 

They want to talk to me about what im looking for over the phone, to see if it would be a good fit. 

I basically told the owner that i wanted a chance to grow and do more than im doing now, and a chance to work more with the community. Im hype about it but also nervous. 
    Derek chauvin killed George floyd over a $20 counterfeit bill and he owes 21k in unpaid taxes.

i hope he gets a lot of pipe in prison. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I set up a phone interview with a new agency today though closer to home. Met the guy at the bachelor party, and they have been Looking for someone for a while. 

They want to talk to me about what im looking for over the phone, to see if it would be a good fit. 

I basically told the owner that i wanted a chance to grow and do more than im doing now, and a chance to work more with the community. Im hype about it but also nervous. 
     Good luck man hope you find what you're looking for 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Derek chauvin killed George floyd over a $20 counterfeit bill and he owes 21k in unpaid taxes.

i hope he gets a lot of pipe in prison. 
    Note - I’m not at all defending him... but I read an article that stated toxicology showed GF was on Fentanyl, meth, and had covid-19. That a knee to the neck is common police protocol for subduing someone on drugs who is resisting. Speculation is defense is going to be he was following police protocol and it was the combination of Fentanyl, meth, and having COVID19 that resulted in his death due to standard police protocol. 

Again I’m not arguing the defense however I think it’s quite possible he walks a free man. This all goes back to the prosecution being an idiot for going after second degree murder. It should be third degree. How you going to convict someone of second degree murder when he’s following police protocol. It’s not on him if someone “accidentally” dies with him following Standard operating practices. 

I ain’t even convinced anymore that he’s get convicted of third degree. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    WakeOfAshes said:That a knee to the neck is common police protocol for subduing someone on drugs who is resisting.

It’s not on him if someone “accidentally” dies with him following Standard operating practices.
    His department publically stated right after the event that they have never trained any of their officers to do that. Many departments and officers publically denounced what he did. Even academy trainers had no idea what the fuck he was doing
    Im pretty sure wake is right though. There was someone on joe rogan talking about how it was actually written into their protocol to do what he did. 

That said. There is zero chance because what he did was clearly murder and the country would lose its absolute mind if he walked free. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    God damn I can’t wait. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Im pretty sure wake is right though. There was someone on joe rogan talking about how it was actually written into their protocol to do what he did. 

That said. There is zero chance because what he did was clearly murder and the country would lose its absolute mind if he walked free. 

It happened before with Rodney King. The whole nation watched that beating and they still justified it as legal. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yeah, he didn’t die though. The rioting after floyd’s death was on a bigger scale already than the rodney king incident. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    They'll get off

Breonna Taylor's murderers are still free too. No action being done there. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Xeno said:
    WakeOfAshes said:That a knee to the neck is common police protocol for subduing someone on drugs who is resisting.

It’s not on him if someone “accidentally” dies with him following Standard operating practices.
    His department publically stated right after the event that they have never trained any of their officers to do that. Many departments and officers publically denounced what he did. Even academy trainers had no idea what the fuck he was doing
    I agree that the department is trying to distance themselves from this PR nightmare, however I’m not convinced the defense can’t show he was operating by protocol. 

I’m not saying that should be police protocol or practices. Obv that is wrong... but if you want to convict the guy it better not be policy of the organization to do what he did. 

Right. I’m not at all saying he should get off or that I know the whole facts of the case. I don’t. I’ve just heard rumblings of what Rex just said and if there is any truth to it I don’t see how he doesn’t get off. Should he go to prison? Absolutely. I’m just not convicted he will, especially trying for 2nd degree as opposed to 3rd degree. That was a colossal fuck up
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yeah I agree with your point I just didn't think that was protocol for his Dept. 

I thought it was absolutely retarded that the cop who shot the dude at Wendy's who stole his taser got charged with murder. Use the incident to change training and then hold the individuals responsible across the board, instead of charging a dude for doing exactly what the government that charged him, trained him to do.
    An officer with a gun shouldn’t even be showing up to a scene where there is a guy passed out drunk. 
    Said guy shouldn't resist arrest, punch them in the face, wrestle against him, steal the taser, make a run for it, then turn around and point the taser at the cop's face. He had every opportunity to comply and didn't.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    the taser had nothing left in it as the cop already used it...

Dude literally punches the cop in the face and snatches the taser out of his hand. How do you think that would go if literally anyone here tried that? 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Prob would have got him food like Dylan Roof if he was white