Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited October 2019
    Leah >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< Always here for you. Obviously we've known you for a while now so we care. Crazy that I met you two right before it all went to shit. Hang in there and come get a hug and a drink at Slayer lol. 
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Leah >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< Always here for you. Obviously we've known you for a while now so we care. Crazy that I met you two right before it all went to shit. Hang in there and come get a hug and a drink at Slayer lol. 
    He was sober for 9 months at that time. Things weren't the best (he never talked to me about anything, etc, you wouldn't even guess we were a couple during the time lol). A month later he started with sake and plum wine (which I wasn't ok with and obv let him know). The reason for it were "I got an A in this class. I'm on the Dean's list. We're gonna get married." Just excuses. It all just kept getting worse from 350ml bottle of vodka and four lokos which led to buying a 1.75L bottle of vodka and killing it in one weekend, going to bars (or wherever), etc. 

Nothing I can do about it, he's made his choices. You can't force someone to face their own bullshit and better themselves. I'm still chuckling over the "I had no clue there was a condom in my wallet." 😂
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I shoulda gave Grimey the hands at the first Mayhem when he was in Denver
    I've given him the hands once or twice and I'm not even a throw hands kind of person. So I suppose that'll make up for it 
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Anyone think these rumours of Metallica doing festival dates in the USA next year are accurate?
    I'll be fucking gutted if new shows are announced after our gigs just got canned 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Gnomez said:
    Anyone think these rumours of Metallica doing festival dates in the USA next year are accurate?
    I'll be fucking gutted if new shows are announced after our gigs just got canned 
    You need a Facebook page so I can add you to a group. But yes they will be playing at the very least one of the festivals. Come to the USA and party 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    The Mrs has been asking me where we are going for a holiday next year.... maybe I do need to travel to the wild regions of the usa and show you these gnome hands after all ..... 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    If your friend can come all the way out here you sure as hell can.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Yeah, I'm done with all of it. If I continue to give chances (that end up being pointless mistakes) he'll end up destroying all of me. I tried really hard to get him to tell me the truth about the last 2 days (gone from 6pm-7:40am last night and 8:18p-12:30a on sat night). All I could get for Sat was, "I went to a restaurant, it was packed, so I left." Logically, because of where it's located, that would take him 30 minutes tops. So what did you do for 4 hours? "What are you talking about? I was never gone for 4 hours, that's crazy." That's as much as I could get.

I ask wtf he did last night. All I get was "I went to taco bell and stayed in Walmart parking lot until I came home." He got taco bell, according just by what he texted me, at 1:30. So what did you do? Where did the condom go I put into your wallet? "What condom?! There was never a condom in my wallet." I put it there yesterday. "I didn't even know you put it in there." So where'd it go? It didnt sprout legs and walk away. I put 2 more in there earlier. I put one on each side if the wallet and set it on the floor. Eventually I noticed it moved to the bed, so I looked. He moved them to the same side. So, logically, he definitely knows that those two are in there so he knew about the other one. Totally used it, had to. There's no other explanation there.

He won't change. I always held out a glimmer of hope that he could just for Ravyn's sake. The reason why he won't change is because he cannot face the truth. It's completely impossible for him to face the truth of his own actions and choices. I know he used that condom, or someone used it on him. Doesn't matter which. All I ever want is the truth. And what truly fucking sucks about it all, is I will never get the truth. 

You planting condoms and then jumping to conclusions about where they went is weird af, no gonna lie. The story just got a little fishier.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I put it in there for a few reasons. If you can lie to me about where you go and all that, you can lie about anything. So if he was gonna fuck around I figured safety first. Besides, I always used to keep one condom in my own wallet for years (obviously swapping once exp) so it wasn't some kind of a gotcha moment I was planning lol. Jeff's "dick is lovely" because "he showed the whole bar his dick and that's how I know." He still says he had no idea the condom was in his wallet to begin with, because he never noticed it. Idk how you just don't notice something like that in your wallet while getting money out. And if something falls out of your wallet, you notice. Just weird shit

I finally got him to admit he went to a bar when he left Sunday from telling him what I believed made the most sense given how things have gone. He also threw up in my car (steering wheel, seat, floor, door) and thought I wouldn't notice. But for Saturday night he swears he was never gone for 4 hours, "there's no way." He just went to that restaurant and left..but also "went to krogers and took some old dude home near the restaurant." Idk how that would take 4 hours. I'll never get the truth about all of it and I just have to accept it even though it sucks 🤷‍♀️
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    You sure accept a lot of shit. 
    Your daughter is learning that too.
    Past time for him to go out for a pack of cigarettes.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    She's gonna turn out fucked up I'm sure. She has a shitty mom and even shittier dad. She's screwed lol
    imageimage
    Tbh, that's probably my depression/anxiety talking. Everyone I know always tells me how wonderful of a job I'm doing. I just have trouble seeing it
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Why the fuck do you still have him around? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Because I have an IQ of 5
    imageimage
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:
    Why the fuck do you still have him around? 

Lol/agree
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Been doing sober October. I’m still getting high but I haven’t drank in like two weeks. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mushrooms are sick