Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Dude, just admit your team wasn't ready.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    No shit we got 6 months to prepare while others got years. I’m not complaining I knew how this would go it’s just funny to see people who don’t know any better get mad 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Right about now... @JLRedWing13 will be at S&M2
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Work is sending me to Hartford Connecticut Thursday and Friday to set up an SPC stand for a customer. First time I get to fly on the company jet 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wasn't gonna post it originally but fuck it why not? Any constructive criticism is appreciated. This is from a friend and I's new YT channel. Originally, they wanted to do just trailer reactions and I hated it. Trying my hand at rants/editorials which really isn't a strong suit but I like doing them. Let me know what y'all think. https://youtu.be/ImWUTqtX5rM
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    Wasn't gonna post it originally but fuck it why not? Any constructive criticism is appreciated. This is from a friend and I's new YT channel. Originally, they wanted to do just trailer reactions and I hated it. Trying my hand at rants/editorials which really isn't a strong suit but I like doing them. Let me know what y'all think. https://youtu.be/ImWUTqtX5rM
    I thought it was pretty good and you had a lot of valid points. I would like a bit less of the cutting away and continuing on with your sentence. You could always tell when you did that. I don’t know the technical term for it but less of that and I dig it.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    It's pronounced Tom-ar-toe not Tom-ay-toe
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    I thought it was pretty good and you had a lot of valid points. I would like a bit less of the cutting away and continuing on with your sentence. You could always tell when you did that. I don’t know the technical term for it but less of that and I dig it.
     Thank you! Not the biggest fan of that style of editing either but that's out of my hands unfortunately.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Just got the whole week off next week. What to do. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Beat your dick til the cows come home
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This website (site code itself) is complete garbage these days. Got a new phone and it literally won’t load anything but mobile. If I say use desktop site then the webpage is just blank and can’t get it back to mobile version. I know I hardly ever post but this is likely the final straw unless @Tim wants to update it to support modern phones. Doubt he does, I wouldn’t if I was him 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    College football Saturday! 

Took the train up to campus today so I can drink and not give a shit. Let's do this. 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    This website (site code itself) is complete garbage these days. Got a new phone and it literally won’t load anything but mobile. If I say use desktop site then the webpage is just blank and can’t get it back to mobile version. I know I hardly ever post but this is likely the final straw unless @Tim wants to update it to support modern phones. Doubt he does, I wouldn’t if I was him 
    I can't access the site on desktop anymore either lol. Tried clearing my cache, resetting my router, multiple browsers, nothing worked.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    This place is one more technical glitch away from death.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I can't access the site on desktop anymore either lol. Tried clearing my cache, resetting my router, multiple browsers, nothing worked.
    Yeah, it has nothing to do with modern phones. The full site doesn't work period. I honestly thought the place finally died lmao
    imageimage
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Something’s broken. Will look tomorrow.
    there are some who call me... tim?
    edited September 2019
    R.I.P. MU.

Screenshoting for eventual "member when?" on FB. 

Pass the god damn butter.
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    edited September 2019
    Fixed now.

That shit old layout/theme finally bit the dust and is no longer compatible with the Vanilla of today. Oh well. Here's a new one that's also dark
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    awesome thanks