Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2019
    Thankfully haven't really had to deal with kids. Most of the teens I've had to drive act older once I start talking to try and fit in. Once I had to drive a 7 year old and his grandmother, neither of whom spoke english. Kid ate and got crumbs all over the back seat of the Denali while he kicked the back of my seat the whole ride. He then hissed at me for some reason while they got out.

Only 1 star I've ever given out.
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    Damn you're out giving rides in a Denali? I'd feel classy being driven around in one of those lol 

It's also strange hearing Rex talking about driving. That had to feel nice getting your shit sorted out and getting that extra level of independence again. 
    Yeah a Terrain, so the smallest one. I got it when I was working in the middle of the woods during the winter but probably should have gotten something cheaper/more reliable. It's held up though using it for Uber until I finish CDL school next month
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Have you kicked him out on his sorry ass yet Leah? @Necrothulhu
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    My parents have to do it legally since he won't just go. Which means it's gonna take time. Until then, I tell him to go fuck other people every day hoping he'll actually do it in order to help him move on lol
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    How long does it actually take? Getting that process started will be more effective than telling him to go fuck other people.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    My parents have to do it legally since he won't just go. Which means it's gonna take time. Until then, I tell him to go fuck other people every day hoping he'll actually do it in order to help him move on lol
    Can't a homeowner just call the cops and if the person in question doesn't have a lease to show they have to go or get arrested?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bully him until he leaves 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Got my own custom picks. 

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    Can't a homeowner just call the cops and if the person in question doesn't have a lease to show they have to go or get arrested?
    No. If he can prove that is his primary residence they have to follow eviction procedures, usually gives him 30-60 days to vacate. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Remember that 30 year old neckbeard that made his parents take him to court and evict him? 
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    Wasn't he even a father? Imagine saying your dad is known for dragging out his parents/your grandparents in court so they begrudgingly had to give him time to stay. 
    Xeno said:
    No. If he can prove that is his primary residence they have to follow eviction procedures, usually gives him 30-60 days to vacate. 
    Ah. Fucking libcucks
    Send us a pick Ape !!!
    Xeno said:
    It's actually going to take longer than that now that I've read all kinds of various things on it, and it's obvious he's gonna make it hard af. Since he does recieve mail here, there will have to be at minimum a 30 day notice that will have to be served legally through a lawyer. I also have to give dates and detailed descriptions in a formal, non-personal, manner why he cannot stay here anymore. Only I can do that and I don't have enough down on paper of all the shit he's done with specific dates. 

So, yes, this is going to take longer than anyone wants it to. In the meantime, he's still gonna pull bs. Like he did last Friday into Saturday
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    What happened to the days when you just told someone to fuck off and they just moved the fuck out???
    People like to make things hard these days apparently 
    imageimage