Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Remember this game?

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So my aunt has become some sort of super duper religious person recently. She now comments on my posts telling me to not go to haunted houses..because halloween is evil lol. But the most amusing one was me complaining about the xmas shit being put in stores..which means shitty xmas tunes aren't far. "But it's about Jesus and you should celebrate his birthday." One, it's not his birthday. 2, it's a stolen pagan holiday. Xmas sucks lol
    imageimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If anybody would like to watch and leave some feedback it would be much appreciated, if not, no worries https://youtu.be/1Zxvs6dCmJc
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    If anybody would like to watch and leave some feedback it would be much appreciated, if not, no worries https://youtu.be/1Zxvs6dCmJc
    added to my list to watch
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Biggest complaint is the same thing... those jump cuts.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Still have no control over that unfortunately :( thTs the way our editor likes to edit 

Look at all the editing! 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    the first night i did lyft for bar nights i pulled up to this big bar downtown and there was a girl with what i thought was her friend outside. She was pretty intoxicated. So i pulled up expecting both of them to get in. Nope this chick was hanging on a waitress and the waitress just stuffed her in my car and buckled her seatbelt. 

This chick ended up puking, mostly outside cause i stopped, but a tid bit in my car. She then tried to crawl home the remaining 6 blocks because she was embarrassed. When i finally got her to her house i had to unlock the door for her because she couldn't even use her keys. He dog then almost bit me, and she tried to hug me with puke in her hair. 

I passed, and thats the story of the first time someone puked in my car. =)

inb4
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This dude has been in and out of rehab forever. I have talked to him maybe twice since high school. 

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    NOCAP said:
    Todd drunk rn
    I remember but it’s a blur
    mrAPE said:
    This dude has been in and out of rehab forever. I have talked to him maybe twice since high school. 

Did you respond?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    the first night i did lyft for bar nights i pulled up to this big bar downtown and there was a girl with what i thought was her friend outside. She was pretty intoxicated. So i pulled up expecting both of them to get in. Nope this chick was hanging on a waitress and the waitress just stuffed her in my car and buckled her seatbelt. 

This chick ended up puking, mostly outside cause i stopped, but a tid bit in my car. She then tried to crawl home the remaining 6 blocks because she was embarrassed. When i finally got her to her house i had to unlock the door for her because she couldn't even use her keys. He dog then almost bit me, and she tried to hug me with puke in her hair. 

I passed, and thats the story of the first time someone puked in my car. =)

inb4
    RIP on the puke thankfully I haven't had to deal with that. Not tryna story battle cuz yours takes the cake, but when I first started driving for uber about half a year ago I got a late night drunk trip from a bar back to some chick's apt out of state. The guy she was seeing basically stuffed her into the back seat and asked me to get her home safe while she kept drunk yelling at him that he was an asshole. She tried to make some conversation at first but thankfully passed out and I just put on some tunes for the highway cruise. When I got off her exit she started babbling some shit like "are you okay" and "I don't want you out driving" and I was confused because I thought she was making some underhanded comments about my driving, which I know was pristine. Didn't realize until afterwards that she was prob trying to get some D. 

Not that I'd have obliged.

But still.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Solo taking down a 20 year old bottle of Jameson tonight and watching Goliath. Let's gooooo
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    I picked up a car full of kids ranging from 5-15. Most were older but three of them were siblings including the youngest. I was taking them from a movie theater to a hotel. Turns out mom was out of town on "business" with John who forked out and put the kids in a hotel and also ordered the fucking lyft. Older kids knew all about it, knew their mom polished knobs for money and skipped the movie to get high. Mom was also high scale too because he flew her out to Colorado. Kids skipped the movie to get high. They tried to give me to take cash under the table to pick them up and move them a couple hours later. 

They were also teenage cunts that liked me but gave me relentless shit lol for example 

Kids: hey Brody, you seeing anybody?
    Me: I'm not trying to talk to kids about my love life 
    Kids: oh, so you're lonely?!