Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    MC, how you doing on the martial arts decision? How about checking out a bjj school tomorrow for #whitebeltwednesday.

It could be one of the best decisions you ever make.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    MC, how you doing on the martial arts decision? How about checking out a bjj school tomorrow for #whitebeltwednesday.

It could be one of the best decisions you ever make.

Tomorrow is the first day of classes, but Im going to look into it more over the weekend. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    edited January 2015
    Be ready to get your ass kicked 
    Jobe said:
    Gonna hold you to that so don't you try and go all Greg's demo on me.
    ok
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Rex420 said:
    people who "lose themselves" when the do drugs are people that were already completely crazy. They just figure it out when they do drugs.
    Yeah....
    Rex420 said:
    Be ready to get your ass kicked 

A decent school isnt gonna throw you to the wolves right from day one. I recommend bjj for him because as a guitar player he is better of starting a grappling art than a striking one, at least one that utilizes mostly the hands. I also think it could help him mentally and socially, give him more confidence and probably put him in contact with more musicians. 

I agree Bjj is the way to go. I'm just saying =))
    I was thinking aikido maybe too. Because of my size, i'd probably be a better grappler/thrower than a striker. 
    You can learn both.starting with grappling will help you get in shape.  
    Then I can learn ninjutsu and weapons training too :-? 
    Yo check out all the white kids freaking out =))

http://youtu.be/jUODmvkbeMk
    first comment 

white guy

"already showing no class"

=)) =)) =)) =))

i I think the kid is 14 =))
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Quitting squares is the hardest fucking thing. I hate myself cause the first time I quit when I first started singing lessons, I was good for 11 months. Started again, quit after 2 months. Only lasted like a month. Quit again like 3 weeks ago but that lasted 4 days. Now cold turkey seems impossible even tho that's how I did it the first time after smoking like 3 years straight. Now when I try it puts me in the most miserable state. Depressed, drained, no energy for anything, chills, stomach aches. And I end up breaking, jus lit up. :-< It's my only vice and I hate it. It sucks cause I otherwise don't have an addictive personality. Syrup is the best feeling I've ever felt in my life and while I did it pretty regularly, every 2-4 weeks, (Haven't done it cause as I said, it doesn't affect me anymore and it's a waste of time and money now.) it never became something I needed or felt terrible without. Squares don't even do anything for me. Except now they're fucking wit my singing. Less endurance, harder to hit high notes, not as pure of a tone, etc. And my voice is everything to me. That's the only reason I even wanna quit in the first place.
    Nearest (decent) bjj school is 2 hours away from me. There is one a lot closer but its taught by a blue belt =))
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Rex420 said:
    Yo check out all the white kids freaking out =))

http://youtu.be/jUODmvkbeMk
    fuck =))
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2015
    Quitting squares is the hardest fucking thing. I hate myself cause the first time I quit when I first started singing lessons, I was good for 11 months. Started again, quit after 2 months. Only lasted like a month. Quit again like 3 weeks ago but that lasted 4 days. Now cold turkey seems impossible even tho that's how I did it the first time after smoking like 3 years straight. Now when I try it puts me in the most miserable state. Depressed, drained, no energy for anything, chills, stomach aches. And I end up breaking, jus lit up. :-< It's my only vice and I hate it. It sucks cause I otherwise don't have an addictive personality. Syrup is the best feeling I've ever felt in my life and while I did it pretty regularly, every 2-4 weeks, (Haven't done it cause as I said, it doesn't affect me anymore and it's a waste of time and money now.) it never became something I needed or felt terrible without. Squares don't even do anything for me. Except now they're fucking wit my singing. Less endurance, harder to hit high notes, not as pure of a tone, etc. And my voice is everything to me. That's the only reason I even wanna quit in the first place.
    Cold turkey ain't going to work bro. Trust me. I tried that and 3 days I was done. I'm still smoking now but at its max I smoke two packs a week instead of a carton a week like I was smoke maybe 5 or 6 months ago. Thats how I started. Slowly weening myself. Less and less until I eventually quit. It ain't gonna happen overnight. I'm already feeling a mad awesome difference and I haven't even quit completely yet. Keep smoking instead of cold turkey but ween yourself slowly. Easier and it might take longer to build the habit back up (if god forbid you do) then going cold turkey. How many packs do you smoke a week? 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    thank god i was smart enough to not start. even when i was like 15 i was like why do these idiots smoke?

even when i smoke one which is rarely i'm like well, this is dumb.
    My grandparents and aunts and uncles smoked. Took them forever to quit. They'd always tell me to never start. My uncle threatened to kick my ass if I started. So I didn't start. Saw how bad the habit was.

Since they've quit, its noticable how much better their health is. Especially my grandma. 

Jobe said:
    Nearest (decent) bjj school is 2 hours away from me. There is one a lot closer but its taught by a blue belt =))
    I used to do karate growing up. I only made it to yellow and quit though :-| 
    I wish I stuck with it. 

Did fencing for a couple months too. Fencing was kinda gay/not my thing. But I wish I switched over to some other melee weapon training.