Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    I can talk to them fine. Befriend them fine. Anything beyond that is a lol. Especially the "may actually be interested in you" part. Never happening. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Rex420 said:
    Thats fucking retarded. 

As much as I hate to admit it, starting to agree. 
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Rex420 said:
    you have no idea what you're talking about. The only reason why you feel this girl is so special and unique is because you have devoted all your time to her. If you meet another chick and did the same thing you could easily develop a bond with someone else. 
    Go find me another girl who's into the same geek tv and movies as I am, is willing to go see bands like Agalloch with me, is into punk and metal on her own, and is into/getting into gaming - and can be as good of a friend for as long. Then we'll talk. 

You make it sound like no other girls in the world like metal and nerdy shit. There's tons. You need to realize that in your life you won't even meet 1% of 1% of the population of the planet. So yeah, sometimes it seems like it's hard a fuck to meet women with similar interests, but there are plenty out there. So it's not hard to find other women that share common interests with you thanks to this thing called the world wide web. The only issue now is you're just very, very invested in this one girl, which you need to figure out on your own. 
    ACAB said:
    Rex420 said:
    you have no idea what you're talking about. The only reason why you feel this girl is so special and unique is because you have devoted all your time to her. If you meet another chick and did the same thing you could easily develop a bond with someone else. 
    Go find me another girl who's into the same geek tv and movies as I am, is willing to go see bands like Agalloch with me, is into punk and metal on her own, and is into/getting into gaming - and can be as good of a friend for as long. Then we'll talk. 

You make it sound like no other girls in the world like metal and nerdy shit. There's tons. You need to realize that in your life you won't even meet 1% of 1% of the population of the planet. So yeah, sometimes it seems like it's hard a fuck to meet women with similar interests, but there are plenty out there. So it's not hard to find other women that share common interests with you thanks to this thing called the world wide web. The only issue now is you're just very, very invested in this one girl, which you need to figure out on your own. 
    I wont edate yo. 
    Define your definition of edate. 
    Using the internet or an app to meet women. 
    Personal opinion of the nature of how apps and websites work. I think they are a cheap imitation for really meeting people and getting to know people. I also think their design is more suited for people looking for hookups instead of relationships. 

Moreover, I see them as sad and pathetic. More of a "I can't find any women IRL, so I have to use the internet as a last resort" kind of thing. Something that no matter how lonely I become, I don't want to have to resort to. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Its worth it. Even if Im never happy again, Id rather be friends than nothing. 
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You sad sad piece of shit. =))
    Its worth it. Even if Im never happy again, Id rather be friends than nothing. 
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You sad sad piece of shit. =))
    I know its hard for you to wrap your head around the concept, considering women are just bags of flesh to fuck to you. 
    Personal opinion of the nature of how apps and websites work. I think they are a cheap imitation for really meeting people and getting to know people. I also think their design is more suited for people looking for hookups instead of relationships. 

Moreover, I see them as sad and pathetic. More of a "I can't find any women IRL, so I have to use the internet as a last resort" kind of thing. Something that no matter how lonely I become, I don't want to have to resort to. 
    Some maybe, but they can be used as means to simply meet people in your area then you can meet up. You don't have to do all the talking online. And I get that it's a better story to meet somebody IRL, but it's perfectly acceptable to meet people online. Also, I feel like denying yourself a chance to meet people that could truly make you happy because you're own pride is more sad and pathetic. Little bit of pot/kettle there also
    It is what it is. I'm not interesting in resorting to internet dating. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Meeting someone online, and meeting them in person after to get to know them is not "internet dating".

I'm sure you have at least one friend/acquaintance you met via FB/whatever other social media you have.  
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Not even drinking. Drinking water. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ex hit me up talkin bout "I miss you so much." The liquor and the holiday got these females in their feelings. =))
    "How the fuck you sing RnB and look like you belong in Five Finger Death Punch." =))
    Be a poser
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Erik would be better suited for bmth
    imageimage