Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited December 2014
    Rex420 said:
    you have no idea what you're talking about. The only reason why you feel this girl is so special and unique is because you have devoted all your time to her. If you meet another chick and did the same thing you could easily develop a bond with someone else. 
    Go find me another girl who's into the same geek tv and movies as I am, is willing to go see bands like Agalloch with me, is into punk and metal on her own, and is into/getting into gaming - and can be as good of a friend for as long. Then we'll talk. 

If your not willing to obsess over feelings, then the feelings arent true. Love isnt about getting over, and settling on another girl. Then it isnt true to begin with. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Dude you do not have to have everything in common to be able to find a special connection with someone. thats part of a relationship, discovering things you like that you would probably not have done otherwise.  Obsessing over feelings are not healthy.if  you can realize they are something you can not control, but that will pass in time, that is a much healthier way in dealing with it. Your significant other does not have to like all your hobbies, they have to like you the person, and if they do that then eventually they will start to like some of your hobbies, and you will start to like theirs. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rex420 said:
    Dude you do not have to have everything in common to be able to find a special connection with someone. thats part of a relationship, discovering things you like that you would probably not have done otherwise.  Obsessing over feelings are not healthy.if  you can realize they are something you can not control, but that will pass in time, that is a much healthier way in dealing with it. Your significant other does not have to like all your hobbies, they have to like you the person, and if they do that then eventually they will start to like some of your hobbies, and you will start to like theirs. 

You're wasting your time. Just let him continue to live his shitty life. Woe is MC.
    Sharing the same interests is what makes girls attractive to me though. I had nothing in common with my first girlfriend, and I could care less about her. I have almost everything in common with my second/this current girl. Thats why I care so much. 

I cant connect with someone I have nothing in common with. Im not interested. 
    MC you are way to deep for this girl. Please take this advice, or you will live the next 3-4 years in pain, and then probably end up not even being friends.

Just straight up tell her you think she is awesome, unique, and that your styles match up. Tell her you care about her, and want to take things to the next level, and ask her out one more time. If she says no, stop talking to her for a couple months. Give yourself some time to heal, and forget about the feelings you have for her. Hell with how deep you are you should probably just cut her off completely if she doesn't want more. She may be a great friend, but nothing and no one is worth causing  yourself to be in pain, depressed, and self loathing  over.  
    Its worth it. Even if Im never happy again, Id rather be friends than nothing. 
    Thats fucking retarded. 
    you're gonna die early from forcing depression on yourself 
    Youve obviously never had strong feelings for somebody then, if you think its fucking retarded. 

Im gonna die early from a lot of things. 
    Fuck you are gonna realize how fucking dumb you are in a few years if you make it that long. Thank god im not a dumb teenager anymore. 
    Im not a teenager either. 
    The funny thing is. You're giving me all this advice, and calling me stupid. Yet you're just as single and alone as I am. Only difference is that I have somebody I'm going to care for for life regardless. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ACAB said:
    at least erik cares about his own well being 
    I meant it was ironic because he is calling someone a piece of shit, yet telling them that he hopes that their diabetes kills them. 
    edited December 2014
    I have many people I care about in life. I'm trying to help you not act like such a faggot. 

You get out of life what you put into it.

i may be single, but I don't feel alone. I'm enjoying it. you only get once chance at this life thing. It's pointless to spend it being miserable. Get out there, talk to chicks. Focus some of your time on a girl who may actually be interested in you.it will make you feel better. Then you can still be friends and not spend all your time being miserable. 

Like honestly you probably don't even really like this chick that much. You're just attached to her because she gives you attention that you haven't put effort in to find from someone else. If you put that effort in and found someone willing to  put in the same effort in you would realize this chick is really not as great as you are making her out to be in your head. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Im not a teenager either. 
    You're sure acting like it dude
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Youve obviously never had strong feelings for somebody then, if you think its fucking retarded. 

Im gonna die early from a lot of things. 

That's not true. But if she doesn't want the same shit you do, you need to avoid her to let yourself get rid of those feelings you have. That doesn't mean you can't be friends with her, but you need some extensive time apart for you to stop being a 15 year old about this. 

But then again this is all probably a lost cause and you're just going to continue on your current path not listening to anyone trying to help you
    imageimage
    Rex420 said:
      Get out there, talk to chicks. Focus some of your time on a girl who may actually be interested in you.
    fuckin lol
    Girls aren't actually hard to talk to if you try.