Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rex420 said:
     Sounds like an inside job to me. 

I agree... but how do you explain her weird arm movements at 1:55+. It's creepy. And the elevator starts working normally like exactly after she leaves?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    was rhosts

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I mean I don't believe in ghosts even a little, but I admit that that idea seems to fit this scenario more than other ideas.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Iv had some fucked up shit happen that is unexplained, idk if the right word to use would be ghost, maybe more like energy, but either way iv had some weird shit happen that didn't seem real. 
    all I know is if I am visiting LA, I dont think I will stay at the Cecil Hotel. no thanks, im good.
    I don't believe in ghosts either, but it definitely does seem like the most plausible idea. 

That being said, like I said earlier, I think the idea of ghosts and the paranormal is fascinating and terrifying. I dont even really believe in aliens, but the idea of abduction is one of the scariest things I can think of... That being said, I totally want to go on a ghost investigation. It seems fun, and I can finally see for myself. 
    edited October 2014
    I don't believe in ghosts either, but it definitely does seem like the most plausible idea. 

That being said, like I said earlier, I think the idea of ghosts and the paranormal is fascinating and terrifying. I dont even really believe in aliens, but the idea of abduction is one of the scariest things I can think of... That being said, I totally want to go on a ghost investigation. It seems fun, and I can finally see for myself. 
    I can not believe you don't believe in aliens. Although are you saying you don't believe life on other planets exists, or just that they haven't come here? Because if it is the second one, then that is a very reasonable position.

I personally believe in life on other planets simply because of math. There are roughly 300 billion solar systems in our galaxy. If you assume every solar system has roughly the same number of planets and moons as ours (~100), then there are 300 billion *100 =30 Trillion chances for life in our galaxy. And then when you consider there are like 400 billion galaxies that we can see, and possibly even more... 30 Trillion * 400 billion is a ridiculously large number. That's more planets than every single living organism that has ever lived on this planet. To say that we are a 1 in 400 billion * 30 Trillion chance in happening is something that I can't accept in a mathematical argument. I can't believe we'd be that significant of an outlier.

Now if you dont believe Aliens have come here... Well yeah, space is gigantic. And unless they found a way around faster than light travel (because they are much smarter than us), then   that's very believable.

I can not believe you don't believe in aliens. Although are you saying you don't believe life on other planets exists, or just that they haven't come here? Because if it is the second one, then that is a very reasonable position.

I personally believe in life on other planets simply because of math. There are roughly 300 billion solar systems in our galaxy. If you assume every solar system has roughly the same number of planets and moons as ours (~100), then there are 300 billion *100 =30 Trillion chances for life in our galaxy. And then when you consider there are like 400 billion galaxies that we can see, and possibly even more... 30 Trillion * 400 billion is a ridiculously large number. That's more planets than every single living organism that has ever lived on this planet. To say that we are a 1 in 400 billion * 30 Trillion chance in happening is something that I can't accept in a mathematical argument. I can't believe we'd be that significant of an outlier.

Now if you dont believe Aliens have come here... Well yeah, space is gigantic. And unless they found a way around faster than light travel (because they are much smarter than us), then   that's very believable.
    I don't believe aliens have come here, nor are they grey people with big heads and skinny elongated limbs and travel in saucers. Life on other planets is plausible. 
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep

I don't believe aliens have come here, nor are they grey people with big heads and skinny elongated limbs and travel in saucers. Life on other planets is plausible. 
    Life on other planets is a near certainty.  The debate really is this:

1:  Have they been here?
    2:  Are they interested or even capable of interaction with humans?

The answer to both seems to be a no.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Who is it? 

I texted her and asked if I could see if Alex did any permenant damage to the b hole
    fuck i can't wait to get my car down here. finally bringing it down next week. We've been out of printer ink for weeks now, so I have to go find other printers to print shit all the time. Not that its the biggest deal in the world, but its a bit of an inconvenience, and it inconveniences others. Nobody in my suite is willing to drive to Target and pick up ink. I'll pay for it. I just need a ride. 

I need other toiletries and whatnot too. Plus getting to shows will be a lot easier. Everything will just be a lot more convenient. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So I watched the video again and I'm thinking it doesn't look like someone is chasing her exactly. Then I start thinking maybe she has a multi personality disorder going on on top of being bi polar. My theory is that she was doing something between two personalities with the possibility of also being possessed.  

Turns out im not the only one that thought that. The connections to other things with this case are crazy. http://theghostdiaries.com/new-bizarre-twists-in-the-macabre-case-of-elisa-lam/
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    mrAPE said:
    So I watched the video again and I'm thinking it doesn't look like someone is chasing her exactly. Then I start thinking maybe she has a multi personality disorder going on on top of being bi polar. My theory is that she was doing something between two personalities with the possibility of also being possessed.  

Turns out im not the only one that thought that. The connections to other things with this case are crazy. http://theghostdiaries.com/new-bizarre-twists-in-the-macabre-case-of-elisa-lam/
    This case will forever be... 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSXAXKIz-DY
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Rex420 said:
    Iv had some fucked up shit happen that is unexplained, idk if the right word to use would be ghost, maybe more like energy, but either way iv had some weird shit happen that didn't seem real. 
    Same. My dad used to work in a hotel that had a 2nd building that was used as an office building. Place was always on those ghost tv shows. Enough crazy shit happened while we were there that one day my dad just quit mid shift and refused to step foot back in the place.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    That shit doesn't scare me at all. It's always been a fascination though. There's a place near where I grew up that's next to a bridge that got expanded in the 80s. There's a small strip of a neighborhood that was cut off by the expansion where 3 houses were abandoned. When I was in school, it was rumored that they were haunted because of satanic rituals done there. Kids would dare you to try and get in the houses. I decided I'd be Mr. Badass, so I broke into one and brought a sleeping bag with me to stay the night. The only thing scary in there was a Raccoon that had taken up in one of the back rooms. Shit was stupid. I didn't even get any pussy off it or anything. Bitches thought I was possessed :|
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I remember me and my buddies crashed at this trailer my mom and dad had after a night of drinking and we left the door open and during the night a raccoon came in and we were all like wtf =))
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Satanic rituals \m/
    im going to gettysburgh next summer to haunted battlefields
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Ive been reading different articles about that girl all day and one thing no one seems to mention is what happened with the people who drank the water? How would you feel if you're like hey this dont taste right turns out you're drinking dead girl decomposing. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    do you ever work?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I can't even watch the video