Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    NIN cancelled all their dates including LTL. Glad i went with knotfest.

honestly if it wasn’t in iowa, id be expecting the entire show to get cancelled lol
    Like I'm not doing LTL for Metallica and Mudvayne
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I was close to losing my shit over the cancellation but decided this last year or so was about learning how to adapt and stay positive so that’s what I’m doing. I’m going to go have fun regardless even though no matter who they get will be a let down compared to NIN 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Riot Fest replaced NIN with Slipknot
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Good luck. I dont see the market changing much in the next couple of years. If ever. 

With all these property management companies buying up property i think its going to continue to get harder to buy. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Riot Fest replaced NIN with Slipknot
    🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Nice of Cory to catch the ‘vid now so he can just get it out of the way. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Already bidding on a new house lol
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Good luck. I dont see the market changing much in the next couple of years. If ever. 

With all these property management companies buying up property i think its going to continue to get harder to buy. 
    Literally all of recorded history disagrees with you

The cost of materials has doubled and tripled over the last 6 months. 

Property companies are going around and buying all of the available houses because they want to turn them into rentals permanently. Ive personally lost 2 bids to those types of companies. 

It becoming harder for people to buy homes, and irs probably not going to get easier. 

Ive talked to several realtors and loan officers and while its a small sample size, most of them are of the opinion that its not going to change any time soon. 

This time of year is easier though. 

Gloryhammer kicked their vocalist out of the band today, and it's turned into a bunch of drama online. Now someone is trying to cancel Alestorm/Gloryhammer/Chris Bowes with leaked private chats, and this sucks so much
    edited August 2021
    Was trying to order some band merch like a month ago, new shirts, and our files weren't correct for what the printer needed. Went back and forth a little bit getting the file type he needed, our artist is an artist not a graphic designer so he didn't know the right formats.

Took the image to another graphic designer. Had the whole thing vectored out, and came back today with the original specifications he gave us, and was like "is this good now"? Printer said he had to do more edits, but the design should be good to go. Picture he sent was blue, we wanted purple. I asked for clarification to make sure it was going to be purple instead of blue, and he pulled a "we've been going back and forth for this for too long. You're costing me money at this point. Ok the image, or go away [basically]..." shpeal.  

Needless to say we're ordering with someone else. This was already a second chance order on our end, this is the guy the fucked our last shirt order (he blamed our files we sent - we were like "you're the printing expert, you should be able to tell us if it's looking fucked up". And that was a whole ordeal. I guess we just aren't meant to do business with eachother. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Surprised you even went back after the first experience. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I just wanted to give a second chance, and support small and local. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    He took your second chance and used it to shit in your anus 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dude sounds like a tool anyway. A screen printer with no attention to detail is a shitty screen printer
    Yeah. Hopefully you didn’t pay for the vector files. I could have done that for you for free. 
    Yeah. Hopefully you didn’t pay for the vector files. I could have done that for you for free. 
    my girlfriend did em for free lol. she's a professional graphic designer. Im just going to give her some free merch for her work
    Probably spending most of my weekend in the office lol. 

We hired a guy back in Jan. Who could really talk a good game, but hes a straight up liar. Pretty sure hes a pathological liar.

im supposed to be his CSR. So basically after he completes a sale, i service his book of business and take care of the clients.he has been writing such shitty business, and writing it without liability and not getting waivers or applications signed. 

Its a mess lol. So i told my boss id comb through his whole book and figure out what hes fucked up.if something happens to someone and they are injured and we dont have a signed app, and signed waiver, we are fucked lol. 

Im pretty concerned about it. So i told my boss id go over all of it. And all his other work too lol. At least he said hed compensate me well. 

I actually dont hate being in the office on the weekend. Its quite and i get a lot done, but i just feel like i work non stop. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Any sales job has those type of people. They are just straight up pathological liars. Never trust a salesperson, ever. I don't care if you're buying a phone or a car or a washing machine. If you don't have it in writing assume it's bullshit.

I sold cell phones for awhile and this kid worked with me and he was the biggest liar I'd ever met. Whatever the customer wanted to hear he would tell them. He would mix promos together. You want a free phone AND for us to buy out your old phone contract? We can do it. The problem was we couldn't lol but the way the system worked is you got a rebate like 6 weeks later. So he would lie to get the sale and the customer wouldn't know they got fucked for like 6 weeks. He eventually got fired