Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I do not believe that it was the vaccine is all. 

But, being real for a moment. It really sucks, and I'm sorry you have it. Hoping you caught it early and have no issues. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I'm sorry to hear that man. I really hope you beat this shit clean and easy. 

With that being said, it is 100% impossible for cancer cells to multiply to a detectible amount in one week. That shit has been growing there for awhile man. 

Ironically, his being so freaked out about the vaccine is partially responsible for him detecting it so early. If early detection is key then the vax may have actually saved his life. 

Kick it right in the ass Erik. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Thanks everybody.

I can’t help but laugh at the sick joke of it all. Go thru life wit the only real health problems ever being mental health and depression, but otherwise always physically healthy. Get thru all that and get to a point where I’m the most mentally sound and content that I have been in a long time….get diagnosed wit cancer. Literally if it’s not one thing it’s another. Unbelievable.
    There no rhyme or reason with cancer bro. It’s just a random kick in the dick. 

Now you really have to take shit serious and listen to the medical professionals though. You didn’t trust em before but they’re about to be you’re best friends. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    Dude that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If the vaccine caused it to appear that quick then you would be gone by now with how overrun would be. 

Hope all goes well with treatments sir and you get past everything 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited August 2021
    This dingy, disgusting, punk bar my friends and I all loved going to closed for good today. They had like 10 different building code violations and the city closed their doors. Big fucking F. That place was gross, but it was a lot of fun. And they had local metal shows that went till 4am, so we'd always get packed shows of drunk people migrating from other bars. 

Will be missed. 

EDIT: They just posted saying they are temporarily closing for remodelling. Hopefully the vibe is still cool there, but at least they actually aren't closing for good. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah. A lot of times a bar closes for “renovations” is because it was purchased by new ownership and the vibe isn’t usually the same. 

Upgrades can be nice. My old dive by i would frequent went through something like this, but it wasn’t terrible because they at least brought back the bartender who had been there 25 years. 
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Thanks everybody.

I can’t help but laugh at the sick joke of it all. Go thru life wit the only real health problems ever being mental health and depression, but otherwise always physically healthy. Get thru all that and get to a point where I’m the most mentally sound and content that I have been in a long time….get diagnosed wit cancer. Literally if it’s not one thing it’s another. Unbelievable.
    Sorry you have to face stupid shit at such a young age. I hope you get well soon and look back and laugh at it.
    Accidentally made a sorta rude comment to a customer yesterday and it got back to my boss...
    Whoops
    What comment William?
    What comment William?
    Group was checking out. They were like "we're interns at [tenant business] does that make a difference?" basically asking if they could get a discount. 

and I laughed and said something like "Yea, that doesn't matter"
    Well the appraisal for our house came back at 275, and we had agreed to 285. Problem is the fire place needs about 1 k worth of work and a lot of outlets need to be updated. 

After the inspection we requested they fix some things. They told us they weren’t interested in fixing anything. 

Our appraiser said they most likely would have to fix that stuff anyways for our loan, but we told them we aren’t interested in covering the extra 10 thousand. Mostly out of principal because the house hasn’t been updated in 15 years. 

So now they are disputing the appraisal. Offering to pay for another. We kind of knew the house was going to apprise for lower. 

FUCK 

were probably starting to look again this weekend. Fuck this process is taking forever. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah you're not gonna win with idiot sellers like that. Were you involved in a bidding war? Because asking 10k over asking with no bidding war is just dumb. 
    No we weren’t. No one was even looking at the house because it was listed way over value. Its got 3,000 sq feet. But it needs to be updated. They had it listed at 299k, so we offered 260k knowing it wasn’t going to sell what it was listed at.

houses go in 2-3 days right now. This was on the market for 60 days before we looked at it for asking price. 

Anyways, they countered with 285, but offered to pay 5k of our costs at closing. We decided to go with that after offering 275 and them saying no. Knowing it may appraise for less. 

Its just going to sit on the market if they go through with all this. Either way we dont want to drop concessions because thats about what we need to fix the stuff we want before we move in.

Its all small stuff that needs to be fixed. But im not trying to overpay on a house that needs some work before i move it. 

Its a nice house, but they are some bitches. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah fuck em. I deal with greedy sellers at my job on a daily basis. The appraisals are always wrong, they know it's worth more, etc. The fact that they won't budge over essentially 5k is some fuck shit. 
    Yeah. Part of me thinks they are trying to push us around. So were just telling them to either sell it at the appraisal price, still giving us concessions, or were walking, cause fuck them
    NIN cancelled all their dates including LTL. Glad i went with knotfest.

honestly if it wasn’t in iowa, id be expecting the entire show to get cancelled lol
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Despite wanting a house me and the wench aren't even going to start looking until the market normalizes a bit