Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Internet down. Cell service being slow af.
    What am i supposed to do, read a book?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Facebook auto flagged me cuz I jokingly told my gf I was gonna punch her :| 

Sanitized ass internet is pissing me off

Kill yourself Zucc
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Yup can’t say anything even mildly violent, shit is pathetic. My guy served 2 separate 30 days for jokingly telling mutual friends that he was gonna beat their ass.

You have to code it and say shit like “You could catch this 3 piece” cause anything like “I’ll knock you out, I’ll beat yo ass” gets instabanned smh.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Now I gotta beat her ass for real cuz Facebool tested me
    Based
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    edited November 2021
    Made the mistake of ordering a margarita at this English bar. It's so fucking sweet. Ugh. 
    Post edited by ThatGuyArlo on
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Apparently I can't have a very popular meme added in my FB photos now. Thanks Fuckerburg
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Wonder how long it is til I get banned for my face cause of my noose tattoo. 🤔🤔
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    The people who owned this house before me were so fucking lazy. 

They didnt winterize/drain the irrigation system, and the overflow value burst outside. Which cause water to come into the basement. 

Luckily, there was just shitty vinyle wood floor and carpet padding. Easy enough to toss and it looked stupid af so i was getting rid of it anyways. But in the process, the corner of the wall has obviously been caulked to hell. Looks like they had this problem before.

The downspout does need an extension. It was noted in the inspection, but they had a tv and tv stand blocking the corner so you couldn’t see all the caulk. And they marked on the disclosure that to their knowledge there had never been water here. 

Fucking faggots clearly had dealt with it before. Now because they didn’t winterize the irrigation system, i have to rip out the dry wall, but maybe it was already fucked and the leak helped me find it. 

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Welcome to having a house. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Flying back home in the next couple days. This trucking shit ain't it for me, been running southeast and Midwest the past month and my thoughts were getting sus. Not sure exactly what I'm gonna be doing when I get home but gonna figure it out. Feels shitty after nearly 2 years of this and not having much to show for it but the lifestyle is non-tenable lol
    Find a home daily driving gig. 
    Find a home daily driving gig. 
    Yeah might do that, tried my hand at it with beer distribution but it fucking sucked too and is what had me go back on the road though lol. Also might have an in with one of the universities in CT as a groundsman which would have state benefits and free tuition if I wanted to finish my degree. Either way I'm keeping my CDL and adding endorsements for tanker and doubles/triples because a lot of local truck work around here is that stuff
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited January 2022
    My cousin is a trucker too, but home daily. He still hates his life. Something about truck driving must just suck your soul away. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    The trucking industry is huge. You gotta figure out what segment of it you like and work balance you want to have and go from there. Long or short haul, straight driving or a mix of driving/loading/unloading. Then you can narrow the job focus from there. If it’s home daily and no lifting, you can skip the beer companies and the moving companies and look to move LTL freight all day. Plenty of active jobs, plenty of just driving, plenty of them a mix of both. My plant even has people running spotter trucks all day just moving trailers in and off the loading docks. You can drive all day and not even go anywhere. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    Flying back home in the next couple days. This trucking shit ain't it for me, been running southeast and Midwest the past month and my thoughts were getting sus. Not sure exactly what I'm gonna be doing when I get home but gonna figure it out. Feels shitty after nearly 2 years of this and not having much to show for it but the lifestyle is non-tenable lol
    Gotta watch out for your mental health bruh. Like Jobe said, there are plenty of LTL jobs out there. My brother in law works for one here locally. He drives in town and just drops off deliveries all day. He loves it, good pay, good benefits. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    edited January 2022
    Xeno said:
     Good for you dude. You'll figure it out. I stuck with it for so long because its what my parents wanted and I won't lie, it made them proud and thats something that I personally never got from them so I wanted to tough it out lol but my mental health fucking nose dived. I never really had bad anxiety but I was getting legit panic attacks twice a week doing that. Like walls closing in, chest tight, can't breath, blacking out level shit. I threw in the towel after a year and a half and got a job drivi g a forklift for $16 an hour. Felt shitty and the Pay dip sucked but throuh that I clawed my way up and worked through the ranks and  I got the promotion at that plant I've been working for. Making about $34 an hour now to fill trucks, union gig with the best benefits I've ever seen and a shit ton of perks. So much happier now and making the cash I wanted to make to help my mom out and have my own house within a few years. Shit is out there. You may need to start from shit again but look for places that have spots where you can move up within