Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Wish I could
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Why can’t you?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Need to cancel my NOLA trip because Im running low on money. Shit sucks. 

Way too much going on this summer. 
    Been trying hard to find another job, because I need to start making more money. Its been so demoralizing. There's literally nothing available. I applied at Zynga for what seemed like exactly what I want to do, and basically got told Im not qualified enough. 

So I need to decide if I want to move to another state to find a better job, but that means the end of my band and probably end of my relationship with the gf. Or if I want to switch industries and stay in Illinois, but that means saying goodbye to music and audio. 

Fucking sucks. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    What state would you move to?

What did you apply for with Zynga? 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited August 2021
    You should just lie on your resume so you’re qualified enough and then figure it out later. 
    What state would you move to?

What did you apply for with Zynga? 
    Nashville, LA, or Texas probably

I applied for a position as and audio designer. I met the qualifications listed on their ad  but guess not
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    Stay here dude we have light foot and j.b. flintstone taking care of us what more could yw wsnt
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Been trying hard to find another job, because I need to start making more money. Its been so demoralizing. There's literally nothing available. I applied at Zynga for what seemed like exactly what I want to do, and basically got told Im not qualified enough. 

So I need to decide if I want to move to another state to find a better job, but that means the end of my band and probably end of my relationship with the gf. Or if I want to switch industries and stay in Illinois, but that means saying goodbye to music and audio. 

Fucking sucks. 
    Have you considered getting a 2nd job in the service industry? There's tons of jobs everywhere rn that have to be flexible with scheduling out of desperation
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Where in Texas you thinking about?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    So I’ve had a lump in my neck ever since getting the vaccine and I had a biopsy. Results came back and I have Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. I have fucking cancer. And due to the timing I am 100% blaming that vaccine. Keep singing it’s praises tho.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    That sucks. Hopefully you caught it early af. 

At least you drew the cancer card that leaves you with the best chances 
    So I’ve had a lump in my neck ever since getting the vaccine and I had a biopsy. Results came back and I have Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. I have fucking cancer. And due to the timing I am 100% blaming that vaccine. Keep singing it’s praises tho.
    Has nothing to do with the fact you smoke though 
    Except it’s been 5-6 years since I smoked cigarettes and over 2 years since I’ve even touched weed. Nice try tho. And lymphoma has nothing to do wit the lungs either.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    You don't see people in their early 20s getting cancer from smoking even if they start when they're 10
    edited August 2021
    On top of that, lymphoma is a cancer of the immune system. As of now, the cause of the disease is unknown in general by doctors worldwide. But what does a vaccine do? It literally alters your immune system. I may be wrong, I may be right, but the fact remains that the lump appeared literally less than a week after getting the vaccine. We are literally the guinea pigs. These mfs have no clue what it can truly do to you, no matter what they want to feed to the general public to provide the illusion of safety. There’s a reason so many are hesitant and don’t trust it and it’s not a matter of rebellion and saying “Fuck the man.”
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Sorry to hear the Popsicle. Hope they can get onto it quickly and you can get onto immediate treatment 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I hope it was caught early, sounds like it was but gotta wait for the diagnosis. Hope everything works out and you have no problem beating it.