Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    actually though the stars are aligning
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Xeno said:
    Just spent 3 weeks on the road to get my dispatch to finally route me to the terminal in Nashville for work on the truck, to give me peace of mind heading back into the busy flatbed seasons to make moneyyyy.

The day after I got the truck back out I shut it down while getting loaded. The truck wouldn't turn back on for like 10 minutes after, wouldn't even try to turn over. Definitely a battery issue but I got it running again and always idle the engine when I'm on the road so got myself home for the weekend and figured I'd deal with it today.

To my surprise, it roared to life right away for my pre trip. Did all my shit, figured I was good, and pulled in to fuel up.

Got back in the truck and... Nothing. Now I'm sitting in a fuel island at a busy ass truck stop waiting for a jump start. My cooler runs off a 12v plug so all my groceries for the week are fucked.
    Find you a lot lizard to pass the time

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    That boy a company truck? 
    edited March 2021
    Why are refs terrible in basically every sport rn. 

And im not talking about against my teams. Just in general. Like most the games i watch have bad officiating. 
    I at least made it interesting 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    That boy a company truck? 
    Damn right. This winter would have fucked me if I had tried to go owner op out here lol
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Just had to pay the taxman a huge fucking payment in order to avoid higher tax rates that are coming in.... I feel like I just donated an organ to the government 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    White people problems. 🤘🏻🤘🏻
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    People are rude as hell.

When my gf and I went to the Demon Slayer movie a few weeks ago, these people were talking THE ENTIRE movie. 
    Like 30 mins in, I'm like "want me to talk to them?"
    And shes like "no dont cause a scene"
    10 more mins go and my gf goes to them and asks "can you please stop talking?"

And this bitch goes "how bout you mind your fucking business?"
    My gf: "we are at a movie, can you not talk the whole movie"
    Bitch: "I'll talk if I want to talk, we're not going to stop"
    Gf: "Shut the fuck up, we are trying to watch a movie"
    Bitch: "tell you what, I'll pay for your ticket if you fuck off and leave right now"
    Gf: "no, now shut the fuck up and watch the movie"

Eventually the bitch's friend jumped in and made her friend stop. 

But who goes to a movie, talks the entire time, and then gets mad when somebody tells them to stfu? 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?

And? Ride my dick some more faggot.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

And? Ride my dick some more faggot.
    Damn u irate 
    Getting 2 teeth pulled on the 26th. Was unaware because they never hurt me, but apparently my wisdom teeth came in. One has a small, but painful cavity, so that's why I had went in, but I guess they don't really do fillings on wisdom teeth, so they're pulling both top ones, even tho the other doesn't have a cavity. Already got a tooth pulled like 5 years ago and it was painless so idk why I'm so anxious about it, but I hate dental work and I think it's cause of the fact that it's 2 in a day smh.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    no dentist visit has ever hurt me but it still makes me anxious as fuck lmao so I feel ya. Idk why dentists just put me on edge. Hate it whenever I have to go in