Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Thanks dudes. I think you're right Rex. I have some hobbies and things that have kind of fallen by the wayside lately. I still want to make the record label thing happen. I don't think it'll ever make any serious money but it would be fun as hell I think. It just sucks because i had literally everything ready to go on it and the pressing plant i was going to use to print the records shut down due to covid =)
    what happened to making games? 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I made some demos and was actually working on a platformer with some people but it fell apart after a few months. You know how you jam with drummers and bassists and shit to see if you meshed? I did some game jam stuff to find some people to mesh with and just could never find anyone that wasnt a flake. And I'm not a talented enough artist to do it myself. I can do 8 bit stuff but I'm still not very good at it, it takes me forever, and its kinda cliche in indie games at this point. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I made some demos and was actually working on a platformer with some people but it fell apart after a few months. You know how you jam with drummers and bassists and shit to see if you meshed? I did some game jam stuff to find some people to mesh with and just could never find anyone that wasnt a flake. And I'm not a talented enough artist to do it myself. I can do 8 bit stuff but I'm still not very good at it, it takes me forever, and its kinda cliche in indie games at this point. 
    You should reach out to the Haunted PS1 and Dread XP communities. They're horror game focused, but they're all super nice on social media. They may be able to point you in the right direction. They also host game jams periodically, might be able to get involved. If that's something you still want to do. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Thanks dudes. I think you're right Rex. I have some hobbies and things that have kind of fallen by the wayside lately. I still want to make the record label thing happen. I don't think it'll ever make any serious money but it would be fun as hell I think. It just sucks because i had literally everything ready to go on it and the pressing plant i was going to use to print the records shut down due to covid =)

Work is work and it’s always gonna suck. Even your dream job is still a job filled with monotonous bullshit. Take the job, make the money. Make everything not 9-5 fucking rock. Fire up those hobbies again. Take trips and go on adventures in your spare time. Invest in crypto till we hit the moon. Retire early. Get an RV and travel. 

I’ve seen the trails in your area. Have you even seen a Can Am X3?

Bro... this thing will sing a song straight to your testicles that you didn’t know you’ve needed. 
    Black on black on black

Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    So today I replaced the 2 fish that got eaten, including the expensive one. My Royal Gramma (Which was the one I suspected of killing them.) immediately attacked both of them. So I took him out of the tank right away and had to donate him back to the fish store. Shit made me sad cause he had become prolly my favorite fish in the tank because he had the most personality, but at the end of the day I built what is sposed to be a community tank and I can’t have him repeatedly taking out $150+ fish. He started becoming a bully to everything in the tank too. They say they become territorial to any fish added AFTER them, but he even started going after my 2 Clownfish and my Goby, which were the first 3 fish in the tank. Found a chunk missing out of my Goby’s fin, and he would repeatedly rush at both Clowns wit his mouth open. At one point he bit the orange Clown’s face and had him in his mouth, but he didn’t do any actual damage thankfully.

This is the one that had to go back. Picture ain’t of mine specifically tho.

That was a good roast. It was funny, savage, and contained enough of the truth to make it lethal. Good job, well played, and fuck him if he can’t take it. 
    31 guests wtf 

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Roku remote stopped working. Just ordered a new one on Amazon. Now my 75" TV won't work til Thursday. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Download the roku app on your phone and you can control it that way
    It says it can't find a roku device on my network. I knew that was gonna be a problem cuz a lot of the time when I first turn the TV on, it'll say "Not Connected" until I click on an app and then it will connect to the wifi. So I'm fucked til Thursday. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Update the firmware bitch boi
    I also have a 70 inch TV
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I took a 70 inch shit today
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    If it’s a 65 inch and not OLED it ain’t shit