Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I havent been sleeping well. 

I got like 4 hours last night, and cant fall back asleep. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    So im making my list for 31 days of horror and i put Near Dark on there because my fiancee hasn't seen it. Turns out you cannot rent, stream, or purchase this fucking movie digitally ANYWHERE right now. And dvds and blu rays are scarce and cost 60 bucks or more.

That is one thing that i will never understand about the digital age. These fucking dinosaurs dont want me to give them money. Guess I'll pirate. 
    If you have trouble finding it, lemme know. Ironically, I watched it last night and I can email it to you
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    So im making my list for 31 days of horror and i put Near Dark on there because my fiancee hasn't seen it. Turns out you cannot rent, stream, or purchase this fucking movie digitally ANYWHERE right now. And dvds and blu rays are scarce and cost 60 bucks or more.

That is one thing that i will never understand about the digital age. These fucking dinosaurs dont want me to give them money. Guess I'll pirate. 
    If you have trouble finding it, lemme know. Ironically, I watched it last night and I can email it to you
    Please. I'll message you
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ESPN is fucking retarded. I pay 5.99 a month for ESPN+ but I have to login to a TV provider to watch the shit that's actually on ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNEWS. I don't have a fucking TV provider anymore. I only have ESPN+ so I can also buy UFC PPV's which is already bullshit. Fuck ESPN. Fuck.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Uirate

i used to buy every UFC and then I started dating a chick with 2 kids. Now i stream them lmao. 

edited October 2020
    I was dating this girl up until July of last year so I missed a couple. We went out of town July 4th weekend and There was a fire card that weekend so I wanted to go back to the hotel room a little early to catch the main card and she wasn't very happy about that. Then we fought about some other stupid shit for the rest of the trip and we broke up later that week. I've prolly bought every card since besides maybe two or three. I didn't pay for Conor vs Cowboy and Nunes vs Spencer a couple months ago. Those cards sucked dick.
    Post edited by Number1RamsFan on
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Get a truck, some ladders, and a drill and you could be a subcontractor for Leaf Filter if they have one near you. Installing gutter guards is easy as fuck if you're not afraid of heights. Apparently they treat you like shit and the hours suck dick but the money is really good. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Amazon pays for school after a year and I hit my year two days ago. Gonna do an actual career now. Probably pipe fitters union i have alot of contacts there
    also, totaled my car. Police report has the other driver completely at fault (and it was) but they her insurance told me they're only covering 20%. Sick of working like a dog and making a shit check, man. I know i don't really have an education because I only did some college, but i have family that I need to take care of. Going to take fill advantage of this and finally stary going places. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    My favorite fucking hole in the wall dive bar venue just closed because of corona. Fuck you rona. 
    Dime2 said:
    also, totaled my car. Police report has the other driver completely at fault (and it was) but they her insurance told me they're only covering 20%. Sick of working like a dog and making a shit check, man. I know i don't really have an education because I only did some college, but i have family that I need to take care of. Going to take fill advantage of this and finally stary going places. 
    Dude get an attorney ASAP. Even if they pillage you with their fees, you’ll get more money than that 
    They said im at fault because I rear ended her even though she didn't stop at the stop sign and jumped in front of me
    If they’re willing to pay anything, they’re admitting culpability. At least talk to an attorney that gives free consultations 
    Definitely will do that,  thank you. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

Tell um your neck hurts and you are now scared to drive
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer

Tell um your neck hurts and you are now scared to drive
    Stop, you're gonna give MC flashbacks
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    ?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?