Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Sugar is the hardest addiction to kick in my experience. I'll do it for periods of time and then get back in hard lmao
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited August 2020
    What’s weird, is I don’t have a sweet tooth at all. If I’m eating garbage, I’m eating chips, fried foods, etc. but all salty shit.

When I diet, the carb cravings kick in and all I fucking want is candy, soda, ice cream, etc. It’s bizarre. I understand the carb cravings, but you would think it would jus turn into a craving for junk that I would normally eat, like chips.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck. Empire Market just exit scammed. RIP DNM's.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    What’s weird, is I don’t have a sweet tooth at all. If I’m eating garbage, I’m eating chips, fried foods, etc. but all salty shit.

When I diet, the carb cravings kick in and all I fucking want is candy, soda, ice cream, etc. It’s bizarre. I understand the carb cravings, but you would think it would jus turn into a craving for junk that I would normally eat, like chips.
    Yeah I feel like I should day I'm not a huge sweets person either I mean sugar in everyday food like carbs/low to mid level sugar drinks
    Uploaded my lyrics to Genius, because Genius is connected to Apple Music, so your lyrics being on there means they will pop up on the lyrics tab on Apple Music. 

Episode was already taken on there. It's a black Episode from Atlanta lmao. Has 2 followers, so not a threat, but had to enter mine as "Episode (U.S.)", even tho we're both US Episodes lmao, jus didn't wanna put something corny like "Episode (singer)" jus to differentiate it.

Thing that sucks is as far as how I'm registered on streaming services, it's strictly "Episode". So idk if Apple Music will even register the fucking lyrics now smh. It might still, based strictly on song titles and the shared album title between all 12 tracks, but idk.

The fact that they don't use ISRC codes for differentiation is ridiculous. That would immediately solve the problem and make all of this irrelevant.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Album hits spotify today?
    Album hits spotify today?
    Yea, at midnight.

Apparently getting lyrics on there is completely separate and I need to go thru Musixmatch, so I need to figure that out completely on it's own lmao.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    We need Rage and SOAD more than ever. Fuck 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    My external harddrive just shat out on me. I've been meaning to get a back up, but I haven't. And now I'm worried I just lost all my recordings. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    randomly just turned on. backing everything up immediately 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Even if it shat on you, you should be able
    to pay someone to pull the data from it i think. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Back it back it up now!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I lost all of my old music from high school through 2007 maybe 5 years ago. It hurts every time I think about it. My kids never even got to hear it
    Fuck Cabela's anyways

Bass Pro Shop>
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    They are owed by the same company. One is for hunting, one is for fishing. 

Also, hard no lol. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    The Bass Pro around here has way more guns that Cabela's. The Cabela's here fuckin sucks.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I find better cold weather gear and UTV stuff at cabelas. Although it’s Bass Pro that owns Cabela’s now so you’re probably right. 
    Pass the god damn butter.