Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    I got drunk AF along with everyone else at a bachelor party friday, and i didnt put my shoes on at night. Wore my sandals around and i have like 30 mosquito bites on each foot lol. Driving me nuts. 
     Did you wear a mask?
    We were all tested before the party, but i still wore one when i felt like i was too close to people inside. Most of us were outside though. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    edited July 2020
    Oh okay the way you made it sound sounded like you just raged with no precaution lol I was gonna say I'm gonna wait til the next time you cry about someone being in your office with a mask and suggest throwing a bachelor party in there because that works =))
    Yeah fortunately one of the invites was the city commissioner. So he arranged for all of us to get tested prior, but i tried to be cautious still. 

I did however have the city commissioner and the director of development for the city doing bong rips at 3 am on the balcony on the main street lmao. 

It was a fun time. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I told my mom that I had to get tested for Covid and that I would be staying with the other person I work with to quarantine until the results come back. My parents are 65-70. Left today. I get a text "so did you get tested? Where are you at?" I told her, again, "I'm with Josh. And why? Do you want me to come home and possibly give it to the whole house if I have it?" Like, I went fucking over this already. Shes like "well you've ALREADY BEEN HERE, so yeah."

If i could i would get my own fucking place and move out right tf now 
    imageimage
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    I told my mom that I had to get tested for Covid and that I would be staying with the other person I work with to quarantine until the results come back. My parents are 65-70. Left today. I get a text "so did you get tested? Where are you at?" I told her, again, "I'm with Josh. And why? Do you want me to come home and possibly give it to the whole house if I have it?" Like, I went fucking over this already. Shes like "well you've ALREADY BEEN HERE, so yeah."

If i could i would get my own fucking place and move out right tf now 
    Maybe start with setting the alarm clock.  That's always a good start. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Reborn said:
    This dude is out of the house prob. 14-21 days at a clip to the tunes of about maybe MAYBE 750-800 a week....BUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! You'll find him in the pickle park. Bet you live on 22 looking for a "good buddy".

I make 27% of load and I'm home weekends.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Inb4 Gary just cries off some more DOT violations like that amounts to some sort of insult, like you don't just need an IQ above 70 to not fucking get them 😂
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    What’s with all the guests?

Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    This will make you laugh.... since covid our company has been trying to reduce all expenditure. Right down to stationary. They arent ordering as much and have asked us to cut down on printing etc. Fair enough. But this arvo my assistant came up to me and said "the admin manager complained to me about the amount of printing you do. You have the highest amount in the office and half of it's in colour"
    To me that's like a red rag to a bull.
    I said... tell you what...next time they say anything to you... tell them to come and talk to me about it .
    I have the biggest client base in our branch with the most income for the company and I'm only one of two brokers making budget year to date. If you are worried I'm wasting $10 per month on paper.... maybe you need to be focusing on far more important shit 🤬
    Fucking corporates I tell ya... 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    The firm I work for is kinda the opposite. They bounce payroll checks every now and then, but theres always free coffee and cookies and donuts and cokes. We have catered lunches regularly. Best thing about my job 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I guess the best thing about my job is my paychecks don’t bounce lol. I got payments to make. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Its always awkward. One of the partners gets embarrassed about it and pays us out of his personal account when it happens. It’s happened 3 times in just under 3 years

Dat coffee bar tho
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Still waiting on that 2nd stimulus check... Just took 9k from me in taxes and can't even throw a little back my way. I'm sick of all these cocksucks bitching about Americans not "flattening the curve" like all these European countries when our gov ain't lookin out for us like they are over there. You think $1200 was gonna last me this fuckin long? Some of us can't work from home and can't afford to sit around and just not work at all. I'm not going out to bars n shit like some of these other retards. The only time I leave the house is to work or get groceries. Let's go with the fuckin checks before I go out and start spitting on everyone who comes near me.