Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Uhhh. hmm. You’re for sure retarded. I’m one of the biggest avenged fanboys around. Between the Buried and me? Guess you just want a hot take or some shit. Don’t try and take your personal issues out on me, lol be gone peasant. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    You're also incredibly easy.
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Whether I am a slut or not is none of your business thank you. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    The three new singles for the new album were good. Just sayin 
    No they weren't. The vocal effects on Fuck Love were fucking atrocious.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    The three new singles for the new album were good. Just sayin 
    No they weren't. The vocal effects on Fuck Love were fucking atrocious.
    Nah. Fuck Love was good. The newest one sounds like Demon Hunter. And the one before it could have been on Overcome. 

Are they as good as the first three albums? No. But they're all better than anything post For We Are Many 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I'm just going to go and kill myself. My daughter obviously doesn't need a mother. No one should have to deal with a worthless piece of shit "mooch" anyway. Everyone will be better off. In fact, maybe I should just take everyone in this house with me. Make it look like the house blew up. Jeez, what  a "tragedy" that would be. Two new parents, a 5 month old, and grandparents all dead. I'm going to start planning it all out. Thanks for the push, Jobe. I know my only purpose in life is being worthless and taking the people around me down with me. Really, thank you for opening my eyes here. I'm going to save this whole house from not only myself but the shit world they're a part of. Keep your eye out for future news stories

Pass the god damn butter.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Never stick your dick in crazy 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2018
    I'm just going to go and kill myself. My daughter obviously doesn't need a mother. No one should have to deal with a worthless piece of shit "mooch" anyway. Everyone will be better off. In fact, maybe I should just take everyone in this house with me. Make it look like the house blew up. Jeez, what  a "tragedy" that would be. Two new parents, a 5 month old, and grandparents all dead. I'm going to start planning it all out. Thanks for the push, Jobe. I know my only purpose in life is being worthless and taking the people around me down with me. Really, thank you for opening my eyes here. I'm going to save this whole house from not only myself but the shit world they're a part of. Keep your eye out for future news stories

Did this happen? Her plans 

edit -nm saw other thread 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Bitch should do it but she keeps pussying out
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Depression and anxiety is a motherfucker. It's been astronomically worse since then. But when and if I decide on suicide, I won't tell anyone about it. I'll just be found dead 🙃👻
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    No one will find you because no one will care enough to look. 
    inb4lists
    Which is perfect. I hate people anyway
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Which is perfect. I hate people anyway

Hi Ed!
    So, the county I live in sucks balls. My old HS has a bed bug problem. My dad's a janitor and is gonna retire after next year. The public has only known about this problem for like a month, maybe two. But according to some people I know, it's been a problem for a year or more. Their bullshit and completely moronic solution to this is to tell custodians like my dad to get rid of them. They clean with alcohol. They're not experts or exterminators. The Board has come out and said it's getting taken care of (they've told people last year they got rid of them but actually did nothing about it). A 14 year old student found one and went to the principal's office to inform them. They accused the girl of bringing them into the school and when they thought she wasn't around anymore, started talking shit about her. She called her mother in tears and when confronted got told "well we never said any of that, you heard wrong." Obviously there's a huge bullying problem going on as well.

To top this all off they claimed that the county is short on money. Soooo they built a new middle school (cost 30 million to build), closed the old two middle schools and a few primary schools, and cut jobs. Teachers recently went on strike for a raise, managed to get 5%. Within the last couple days it was released that members of the Board got approximately a 50% raise. Our superintendent is making like 200k a year. The schools director of transportation is making 9k more than the states director of transportation. 

This whole thing just pisses me off because number one, if we end up with bed bugs because the school isn't doing shit...they aren't gonna like me. I will chew them out and go after them legally (so will many others if they end up with them because they aren't cheap to get rid of). Number two, their pay raises are complete bullshit. Especially considering all the factors. So glad Ravyn won't be going to these schools in her future. They really just don't give a shit. 
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bed bugs are a weird thing for schools to get. They like transferring on things like couches or beds. As long as he doesn’t sit or lay or out his things on anything soft he should be good 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Bed bugs are a weird thing for schools to get. They like transferring on things like couches or beds. As long as he doesn’t sit or lay or out his things on anything soft he should be good 
    urah fhag u shud kys

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)