Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I've had a crush on one of my best friend's sisters for years now. She's one of those types that is beautiful and sweet, but has always dated Chads that emotionally abuse her and take advantage of her kindness. She looks kinda like Mila Kunis and Vanessa Hudgens. Anyways, she's been intimating how depressed she is on facebook, hinting that she wants a baby really bad. It's all I can do not to pursue her. It would wreck my home life and my friend would hate me if I tried anything with her though. Fucking sucks
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I totally know how you feel. To ight I'm jerking off sted of gettin' laid. But abkeist I got beer 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    I've had a crush on one of my best friend's sisters for years now. She's one of those types that is beautiful and sweet, but has always dated Chads that emotionally abuse her and take advantage of her kindness. She looks kinda like Mila Kunis and Vanessa Hudgens. Anyways, she's been intimating how depressed she is on facebook, hinting that she wants a baby really bad. It's all I can do not to pursue her. It would wreck my home life and my friend would hate me if I tried anything with her though. Fucking sucks
    YOLO. Tap that shit man 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    @SATAN do the opposite of whatever Wake suggests. Probably better that way. 
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So sacrifice your family for a piece of ass? The fuck is wrong with people 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    So sacrifice your family for a piece of ass? The fuck is wrong with people 
    Its Wake... 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    If I knew it would be a sure bet, it would prolly be worth it. I can’t help but wonder about women that are as hot as she is staying single into their mid 30s. There almost has to be something going on behind the scenes to keep her from getting locked down by now. My friend has kinda alluded to her being frustrating before. She’s one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever known irl though
    SATAN said:
    If I knew it would be a sure bet, it would prolly be worth it. I can’t help but wonder about women that are as hot as she is staying single into their mid 30s. There almost has to be something going on behind the scenes to keep her from getting locked down by now. My friend has kinda alluded to her being frustrating before. She’s one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever known irl though
    Oh absolutely. It’s like that graph of hotness vs crazy. The More attractive they become, the harder it is to contain the craziness 
    Going to the Rhode Island Comic Con next month. I know they sell their autographs and such, and i saw certain guests had pre orders for slightly cheaper. So i pre ordered a Ron Perlman signature for my Hellboy funko, and a Rosario Dawson signature for my Clerks 2 poster. And AFTER i checked out, THEN they tell me the pre order is for a signed 8x10 photo, and that personal items would have to be paid for at the convention. What the fuck man, they need to specify this shit lol 
    inb4lists
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I’ll PayPal you the money to get me the Pennywise exclusive

Oh dude, you're like the 15th person to ask that lol. Unfortunately, they're limiting it to one per person.
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    ... said:
    Going to the Rhode Island Comic Con next month. I know they sell their autographs and such, and i saw certain guests had pre orders for slightly cheaper. So i pre ordered a Ron Perlman signature for my Hellboy funko, and a Rosario Dawson signature for my Clerks 2 poster. And AFTER i checked out, THEN they tell me the pre order is for a signed 8x10 photo, and that personal items would have to be paid for at the convention. What the fuck man, they need to specify this shit lol 
    1. Post the poster
    2. Sell it to me on the low after the sig 
    Nah man. It's already signed by Jay, Kevin Smith, and Jeff Anderson (Randall). Gonna get Roasio and Brian (Dante) to sign it at the convention. If you cover the cost of the poster sig, i can try to get you Rosario and Brian if you wanted. 
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I’ll cover the cost for the one signed by all of them. 
    Nah. I'm keeping that one lol. Just missing a couple people after i get Brian/Rosario.
    inb4lists
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Rick Moranis are coming to our comic con. First time they ever do a comic con and its expensive as fuck =)) Arnold package was 1,500 or some shit. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Man fuck that 
    Lol doesn't Arnold do like a yearly event he hosts where you can basically meet him for free?/
    inb4lists
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'll be honest, I just do not understand the appeal of paying to meet people like that at all. Some people seem to enjoy it, and that's all good, but I have absolutely zero desire to ever go to one of those cons where it seems that the main thing to do is pay for autographs. 
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Rick Moranis are coming to our comic con. First time they ever do a comic con and its expensive as fuck =)) Arnold package was 1,500 or some shit. 
    I met Arnold for free back in like maybe 1993-1994. He is surprisingly small. I’d guess like 5’10. It’s funny that a lot of sites list his height as 6’something :-))))  as someone who is 5’10 myself it’s pretty obvious he’s the same height when you are shaking hands with him