Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Xeno said:
    The shit I gotta do to keep my woman happy :| just shelled out $500 for tix to Gaga in Vegas in January. That ain’t right. How many bands would I pay $500 to see.... I’m having trouble thinking of a single one. At least we can party in Vegas 
    Your girl sounds like an absolute fucking leech
    You misunderstood. She wanted to go to see lady Gaga and paid close to $1100 for two tickets. She asked me to go with and wanted me to pay for my ticket. She ain’t asking me to fund it for her. I would have declined except 

1. I’ve never been to Vegas and Vegas sounds fun
    2. One of her friends (husband and wife) are high rollers in Vegas. They never pay for rooms, but there is some new resort opening in January and they wanted to stay there. They said they would give us their comp’d high roller room at Parris LV for free. 

So although Gaga for 500 seems crazy... free high roller room in Vegas makes it worth the price. In my mind I’m paying 500 for a week in Vegas 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Naw honestly Wake is doing way worse. $90 on dinner is still a lot though, but not the worst. I'm just glad I never went on actual dates with my gf. 
    Naw... I’m just about 50/50 with my girl 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    NEEW said:
    Props for the 20 but I gotta be wasted to tip that much. And I tip pretty well. I tipped 30 bucks when I was tripping once I was like wtf am I doing oh well. 
    20 on a 70 dollar tab sounds standard if the servicr was good to me
    Naw honestly Wake is doing way worse. $90 on dinner is still a lot though, but not the worst. I'm just glad I never went on actual dates with my gf. 
    Naw... I’m just about 50/50 with my girl 
    My girl would be, but i insist on paying most of the time because she has 2 kids and we make the same money plus her bills are way higher. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    NEEW said:
    Props for the 20 but I gotta be wasted to tip that much. And I tip pretty well. I tipped 30 bucks when I was tripping once I was like wtf am I doing oh well. 
    10% of $70 = $7.00

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

10% is a low ball tip
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I usually pay 20%. More if its a place I like like Kumas or if the service is really good   
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    fukk tips.... 

[-(

blue turbins

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    NEEW said:
    10% of $70 = $7.00
    You're a broke bitch of you think 10 percent is decent
    i can cook better than most fancy restaurants anyways.... i dont go places where they demand tips anyways

[-(

blue turbins

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    No one demands tips. It's just a courtesy. Don't go out if you don't want to tip 

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    yeah I almost ALWAYS do 18-20%. only on a few occasions have i done less.

though one time my ex and i needed extra stuff and i saw the waitress texting (head down in her phone) and laughing at whatever she was viewing on the other side of the restaurant for 15 min. did a dine and dash that time and wrote "saw you texting for 15 min. go fuck yourself :) " on a napkin. lol
    I love winning with women
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I never tip below 15% regardless of service unless it's super shitty. I know what it's like to work in a tip spot and it sucks. 
    so you tip, that makes u fhags so special in the eyes of allah then... youll win best ghays awards

[-(

blue turbins

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Shut the fuck up catz 
    inb4lists
    yeah your stand up guys tipping, but dont send no posters or nothin... its like jews god forbid they eat pork but theyll sin others ways steal cheat kill people but fukk if they eat a hotdog

[-(

blue turbins

[-(

blue turbins

[-(

blue turbins

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I usually round it just above 20 percent. If it was bad service ill go to 15 percent.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    NEEW said:
    Bro you don’t put out. 
    Fuck =))