Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    No one demands tips. 
    then y u giv ah fukk if i dont tip

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

hey @MarcTheFallen description of leahs puss please? was it tight? was it hawt n wet? was she a minx?

[-(

blue turbins

anyways i only do fast food anyways, like i said i can chef better than olive garden n steakhouses.... you should try my meatballs they kill

[-(

blue turbins

edited August 2018
    $25 burgers, .? that ground ribeyes or sompin, or just plain chuck... still not worth it maybe ground filayminion maybe

[-(

blue turbins

googled $25 burger get this

a burger that big maybe $25

[-(

blue turbins

hey well marc must regret it cuz he never talks about leah he acts like it never happened... fukkin Mexicans 

[-(

blue turbins

NEEW said:
    Props for the 20 but I gotta be wasted to tip that much. And I tip pretty well. I tipped 30 bucks when I was tripping once I was like wtf am I doing oh well. 
    20 on a 70 dollar tab sounds standard if the servicr was good to me
    10% of $70 = $7.00
    You're a broke bitch of you think 10 percent is decent
    actually not broke cuz im goin home with my money not leaving it on a table for some scrub hack cant do better in life

[-(

blue turbins

eat s a dikk jay u fikkin asshole 

[-(

blue turbins

fukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jayfukkov jay

[-(

blue turbins

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll pay you a $1.50 email it to me you bougie fuck 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Naw honestly Wake is doing way worse. $90 on dinner is still a lot though, but not the worst. I'm just glad I never went on actual dates with my gf. 
    Naw... I’m just about 50/50 with my girl 
    My girl would be, but i insist on paying most of the time because she has 2 kids and we make the same money plus her bills are way higher. 
    I spent 12 long years with a chick that didn’t contribute to our relationship financially. After 12 years like that, I’m making sure I avoid that route again. Not saying you should also. Just saying it shouldn’t be surprising that a chick wanting me to bankroll her life doesn’t work for me anymore. Been there, done that, it’s 2018 and need someone who can step up

my girl does too. I’m lucky 
    No one demands tips. 
    Never thought I’d live to see a black man giving tipping advice to a uneducated red neck 
    No one demands tips. 
    Never thought I’d live to see a black man giving tipping advice to a uneducated red neck 
    dude, educated enuf to know urah fhaggot.... with aids and hepatitis from his junky wife who fukkz niggaz for dime caps of junk.... that sums up your pathetic life

[-(

blue turbins

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Naw honestly Wake is doing way worse. $90 on dinner is still a lot though, but not the worst. I'm just glad I never went on actual dates with my gf. 
    My girl would be, but i insist on paying most of the time because she has 2 kids and we make the same money plus her bills are way higher. 
    I spent 12 long years with a chick that didn’t contribute to our relationship financially. After 12 years like that, I’m making sure I avoid that route again. Not saying you should also. Just saying it shouldn’t be surprising that a chick wanting me to bankroll her life doesn’t work for me anymore. Been there, done that, it’s 2018 and need someone who can step up

Yeah it would be differerent if i felt like i was being used. She goes out her way to make sure im not feeling that way though. Once shes through with the RN program in may I anticipate things will be different. Im really just trying to help her get through the last 2 semesters of school woth as little stress as possible. 

I also have a hard time letting someone with 2 kids pay for me for things. For some reason it feels like im taking something away from them? Idk. 

Yeah it would be differerent if i felt like i was being used. She goes out her way to make sure im not feeling that way though. Once shes through with the RN program in may I anticipate things will be different. Im really just trying to help her get through the last 2 semesters of school woth as little stress as possible. 

I also have a hard time letting someone with 2 kids pay for me for things. For some reason it feels like im taking something away from them? Idk. 
    I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong. I was just saying why I’m sensitive to the things I’m sensitive to. Not saying all girls are like my ex, or out to take advantage. I’d probably be more of a spender if I wasn’t burnt so badly. Nothing at all wrong with what you or MC have going on at all 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Yeah i wasnt thinking you were. I was just talking about my situation.

her fucking car broke down today. Its a fucking prius so it may not be simple to fix. Hoping it's the 12 V battery and not the hybrid battery. Had to uber way out to her house today to help. Calling into work tomorrow, or rather working from home, because she had no way to get her daughter to daycare. 

Its been a long fucking day, but im excited to get some one on one bonding time with the kid tomorrow. Should be fub.