Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yeah they sucked
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Its unfortunate. She got famous for being a solo female black metal project. Then when it was found out her boyfriend writes everything for her she cried sexism. 

Metal journalists act like shes reinventing the genre, but shes just a bad Deafheaven wannabe. A stupid hipster thats getting involved cuz its trendy 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I've never even heard of that band.
    I have been hearing that stupid Red Jumpsuit Apparatus song waaaaaay too much lately. 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    myrkurs fuckig tight. this hate is stupid. but lip syncing loses my fandom.
    I love winning with women
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I kept listening to their stuff heading up to the show and couldn't click with it. Idk. I like her style of vox though, just wish she wouldn't play a track of her hitting a higher note to harmonize with what she's singing live
    They fucking suck 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited February 2018
    Using backing tracks isn't really the same as lip syncing. Plenty of bands do it and they do actually sing. I get why that would be a turnoff live though.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    These fucking degenerate hip hop producer tenants we have clog the toilets every fucking day. Every day I have to plung a toilet because they stuff them with paper towel. Its disgusting. Today a toilet is filled to the brim with shit. it smells so bad I almost puked. 

I am not a janitor. I dont get paid enough. Im leaving that shit. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    U can't give that bitch a million dollars she'd act like she still don't has no money

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    fuck all this crypto currency. Making GPU's sky rocket in price and hard to find in stock :-L
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    >Music photo stuff legitimately starting to kick off
    >Actually being taken somewhat seriously
    >actually making consistent money with it
    >feelsgoodman.jpg
    >Met a girl
    >Actually really fucking cool, she even used to work for Metal Blade/Earache
    >For some reason likes my dumb ass
    >can'tcomplain.jpg
    >had one of the best weeks I've had in months with a close group of bands who are all buds
    >started to take care of myself more physically
    >cut off soda, less sugar, no meat other than chicken
    >lost 10 pounds in the last month, as well as building up a little muscle from work + working out
    >actually starting to feel legitimately happy for the first time in a while
    >this is to good to be true?
    >it is
    >job tells me i'll be sent out of state for work
    >Hernando, Mississippi
    >middle of fucking nowhere
    >stuck because i don't make quite enough off the music stuff to live on
    >my superintendent was demoted and left the company, so now even with 4 years experience, i am essentially having to build myself back up with a new boss
    >boss is a complete jackass
    >making every little thing difficult for us for no reason
    >I knew it was to good to be true
    >feelsbadman.jpg
    inb4lists
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    That sux FF
    How  long is the job for in Mississippi?

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    A couple of people I follow on Twitter have anxiety/ depression. We chat by DM quite often about music and work etc. I've never had depression in my life and find it hard to relate to what they are going through and the struggles they must have. But at times it's hard to have conversations with them as they are just so glum and down and negative all the time. I try to see how they are doing and give them encouragement but when they consistently just negative negative negative I find it so draining. Am I doing the right thing by chatting to them and trying to get them enthused in life and to encourage them all the time? I feel like I bang my head against a wall talking to them
    Gnomez said:
    That sux FF
    How  long is the job for in Mississippi?

Roughly three months. Which that's not even that long, but I've been gone so much over the last three years. It feels like I'm missing a lot of really important moments, in a way. I'm not as close to certain people anymore, for example. I also kinda want to try and make something work with this girl, but leaving state for months at a time would kind of soil that. 
    inb4lists
    Your Job and Music Photo stuff are separate?
    If so,.. and you make money with your Music Photo stuff,... I'd say stay with it.
    Your other job will most likely still keep ya around.
    If not,.. greet people at Walmart for extra money while you pursue your Music Photo stuff.

Working for yourself > Making someone else rich

I still make someone else rich.  Even tho money is now starting to flow thru 906 MFG.  Just not enough for me to quit my day job yet.  But enough to keep the lights on, mortgage paid,.. and more equipment bought with any profits. 
    I make money, but it's nowhere near enough to get by on. I make roughly 45k a year doing construction, plus it's easy to take time off if i need. I am not made for retail/customer service. 
    inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Figure out what's gonna make you happy and get after it. If it doesn't work out then at least you tried. It's better than always wondering what could have been if went for it. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    youve still got your healthy eating habits to keep up and keep you happy!
    I love winning with women
    I lost my glasses last night, and my parents are suuuper un happy with me that I didnt text them tl let them know I crashed at a friends house. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    And they should be.

Jerk.
    Pass the god damn butter.