Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You should tag me in that post so I can fuck with slap 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    im just never gonna see taake now. had my chance last year and blew it. SAD!
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    The Taake/GosT tour was canceled due to this shit? 
    Yep 
    Fucking ky antifa
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited March 2018
    The Taake/GosT tour was canceled due to this shit? 
    Gost wasn't opening this one, it was King Dude. Gost was on the leg that got cancelled last year due to visa issues. King Dude also dropped off the tour in protest, and some rapper whose name escapes me dropped his show at one of the venues because they were hosting that tour.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Glad I saw Taake twice. 
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You’re welcome 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    For?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    feb and march of each year are my most expensive month by far (mmj renewal, insurance rolls over, tax preparation, etc.) my bills are also due on the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd. these two months theyve all fallen in a line on thursdays... when i get paid on fridays. not putting me in the hole necessarily but i despise dipping into my savings account but ive had to... fuck!!!
    also means ill have to book my hotel for psycho in april or may as opposed to now. at least i have friends going this year so i can cut costs. 
    My brother got me sick 
    man this state is ignorant af

theres an asian cultural center thats future is uncertain and people are commenting stuff like "chinks go home" and "bullzoze it. this is america, not china!"

news station has been deleting comments left and right lol

BITCH ITS A 35 YEAR OLD GROCERY SHOPPING PLAZA NOT A DROPHOUSE OR SANCTUARY

whie is truly the easiest color to stain
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I have a class that meets once a week for 4 hours. I've been doing really well in school this semester because I have a steady work schedule and want to finally get my damn degree.

Last week I skipped out on the class for the first time because it was right before spring break, and it was a guest speaker. Like an idiot I didn't check the syllabus beyond that. Check today and a take-home midterm is due in class today, probably given last week.

My only hope is that she's been moving around the schedule because she takes so long to lecture, that she might have postponed it to this week. I never got an email so it's half-likely.
    Kind of related, I have nightmares sometimes where I have a class that meets once a week and I forget about it and never do any of the homework end up failing out. I wake up in a panic, and then remember I havent been in school for two years =)
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Kind of related, I have nightmares sometimes where I have a class that meets once a week and I forget about it and never do any of the homework end up failing out. I wake up in a panic, and then remember I havent been in school for two years =)
    Bruh I'm 22 and a junior, I've been having recurring anxiety dreams where I'm stuck back in high school and middle school.

Also, I misread the syllabus. She's handing out the midterm today. BLESS
    22 and a junior is normal though  
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Hes saying that because the dreams hes having relate to high school