Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Just don't cut your neck after you slip on them.
    inb4lists
    I love how every time some sort of tragedy, or a mass shooting happens, half the population tties to talk it up to mental health issues. Every, fucking, time. 
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Well it is a mental health issue lol. Something like +90% of the people doing these things are on some
    sort of medication for mental health. Most of which are probably having the drugs pushed on them without proper diagnosis. 

In this particular case  its not simply amounted to it. Or it depends on how you define mental illness. The kid who shot up the school was 19, and did it because he was expelled from the school. That seems more like hatred/anger/misleadingly than someone with PTSD/BPD etc. 
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Yeah i havent followed this case in particular honestly. I dont watch any TV at all other than espn’s PTI while i eat dinner lol. But yeah i see what you are saying if that is the case, but i also feel like we do have a major mental health issue in america.
    Half of America - "Mental illness!"

Other half - "Gun control!"

Nothing ever actually changes, though. 
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited February 2018
    And if you blend the two together viola we are working towards repair 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Nothing will change 
    You yanks just love.your guns too much 
    A lotta talk and nothing changes 
    Until next time 
    Then a lotta talk again 
    Keep all the guns just lock away the loonies!!!!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    ... said:
    Half of America - "Mental illness!"

Other half - "Gun control!"

Nothing ever actually changes, though. 
    Too fucking true. My favorite part is the rightists who say it's a mental health issue but would disagree with public funding going towards social services that support mental health.

I hate both sides in different areas, but those are both genuine issues that nobody wants to change.
    I 100% agree with you. Most people don't actually give a shit about a gone, they just act like they do. 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    The Chicago diy metal scene is a fucking mess. Its nothing but drama. People constantly accusing others or being accused of stupid shit. Its become a witch hunt to ruin people's reputation and careers. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Sounds like Florida. 
    inb4lists
    I hate it. 

My band has already talked about it. We will play with these bands, but we are not a part of this scene. We will not hang out with you after shows. We will not indulge your gossip. We will not participate in your witch hunts. We're here for music. Keep your personal problems personal, and fuck right off. 
    I actually miss the heavy music scenes in Nashville and Richmond. 
    inb4lists
    Same actually. Nashville was an actual community 
    edited February 2018
    The thing I dislike most about the FL music scene are all of the metalheads and hardcore kids who cool-guy each other. Idk about but I love mixed bills.
    inb4lists
    I hate it. 

My band has already talked about it. We will play with these bands, but we are not a part of this scene. We will not hang out with you after shows. We will not indulge your gossip. We will not participate in your witch hunts. We're here for music. Keep your personal problems personal, and fuck right off. 

Maybe one day you guys can open as support to Popsicle and his band???
    Myrkur is a fucking joke