Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The state wants some official document bs and stuff notarized. I wish it was that simple, but it's not. In the meantime I get to hear the same bitchy bs from my dad everyday. He acts like state farm is the only insurance company out there. Then again this is a person who won't buy stuff like dryers if he has to make payments on it (our dryer is broke btw). So yippee
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I had nothing but problems with both State Farm and Allstate. American Family has been a lot easier to deal with. I've been with them for almost 3 years now
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2016
    My dad has had statefarm for almost 30 years. The lady that used to be the head of the office he always went to retired. And there's never been an accident where claims were filed. We would have never even been in one if the stupid redneck piece of shit would have been paying attention to the damn road. She even had two kids in the back. I could hear her blaming us for it and even her kids called us idiots (classy). The kicker was when she called her kids' father and I knew his immediate response was, "what did you do now?!" just because I heard I didn't do anything come out of her fat mouth. We even got hit on a clear straight stretch so there's no good excuse why she should have hit us. 

The insurance companies figured it out, both our car and hers were fixed. But ours wants to drop the outlander (big surprise b/c this bs is quite common). So here we are. I do find it funny that it took them around 2 months to send us that letter in the mail

EDIT; I just read my dads receipt from paying them today, which they have staple to two other pieces of paper. They're actually dropping both vehicles. But he didn't tell anyone that
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Lol state farm
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    Roadie/tech gig fell through
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited July 2016
    HOLY SHIT DID NAILS REALLY JUST BREAK UP
    I love winning with women
    trump leads wasserman speaks nails cancels everything

holy fuck im about to kmfs
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    I dont see anything in FB
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    lambgoat says they announced theyre done
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Duuuuuuuuuuuude. I've been checking chance's twitter daily to get info on his Chicago date. It was around the same time we are in town for Pretty Lights. Well it was announced today...one of the same nights as pretty lights. 

Everybody pretty much knew it was going to be at US Cellular and be huge. I didn't expect it to be that big though. Not too disappointed because I don't care for half the bill and I don't want to be in the middle of the crowd at a baseball stadium. So glad I already booked the hotel over a month ago. Rates are going to be full on retarded now 
    image Photobucket
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    TRUMP said:
    90% sure todds mad they got so popular
    fuck the metal press they ruined it. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    TRUMP said:
    Dont do this to me
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2016
    TRUMP said:
    Technically a hiatus

edit - nvm saw the link posted before
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    My girlfriend and i say the same thing all the damn time. In particular, a record store and a comic shop here are both disgruntled, unhelpful dicks. I never went back to either.

These same fucks probably cry online about how these kinds of placed are disappearing from around the country. Fuck you, i'll order it cheaper online and not deal with your bullshit
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    It's a sad state for sure. They are all the type of stores that you used to be able to go into for hours and just dig for old treasures and new finds. Browsing like that on the internet never had any of the same appeal for me. 
    Pass the god damn butter.