Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    o u mad cuz im wylin on u
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    wylin? Stylin wasn't slang enough? 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2016
    wylin? Stylin wasn't slang enough? 
    Cause it's 2 different words. u wylin cuz u ain't stylin.

See.
    Nah. I dont get it
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Man Nick, that is very sad to here. It's really sad to see someone go so soon.Some of the best people Iv know in life were people who struggled every day and passed too soon. Very unfortunate what happened to your friend. I shed a couple of fears this morning reading your post about him. Very touching way to honor him. RIP. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Thanks man

It's fucking awkward to deal with because I don't get along with his wife that much. I could make a solid argument that she caused all this because she's a fucking lunatic that was quick to call the police when they had disagreements. At least 2 of his trips to jail were because she dialed 911 during their arguments and ratted on him for something he said in the heat of anger. Things she probably deserved to hear. She's already talking about suing the county, police, paramedics, etc for what happened. I understand her anger, but it doesn't go far in improving her image as a fat piece of money grubbing trash. But now in order for me to get to see his kids moving on, I'm gonna have to deal with her a lot more. And now his kids will only have her around for guidance, which is especially bad because since both were kinda crazy the kids will likely have a lot of issues growing up. 

I hate myself a lot right now because I hadn't been in contact with him much lately. Mostly because of the wife, but also his mental shit getting in the way. He had been writing this medical study on sexual tendencies that was batshit and kept asking me for pointers that I couldn't really provide. But I knew he was in bad health and should've reached out more. It never occurred to me that he might die. I mean, who thinks their friends will die so young? I dunno. I'm a mess today
    Yeah it's only natural to feal guilt when someone close to you passes away. it puts things into perspective about how you're handling your life. When my grandma passed away she was in the hospital struggling for 28 days. Only 2 of which I went to see her. The six years before she passed I lived with and too care of her. While she was in the hospital I justified not going by saying work wouldn't let me go out, or that I was trying to give her space to heal because her 6 kids were up there every day. I  was at her bedside when she passed and I instantly regretted the way I had handled not just the month leading up to her death, but all the things I could have done differently in the years before that. I was an emotional wreck, and still am at times really over it. It's hard initially but the only thing you can do is give it time. Eventually the memories won't just make you sad, they will make you happy and sad lol. Iv found that while I still regret the way I handled things that I need to use that to further benefit my life and the lives of people around me. Try not to kill yourself over it. The only thing you can really do is use his memory and carry on the good parts of it into other aspects of your life. Take your time and heal man.  
    My friend is such a fucking flake it irritates me
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My manager left to go get us Wendys over an hour ago, and hes not back yet. He has my credit card :-?
    And he never came back...
    Had. To look at the name I thought that was Ed for a second
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    AW HELL NAH =))))))
    I love winning with women
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    At least I still don't live with my dad

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Massive tornado warnings made work hard as Fuck today and one of the coolest dudes there was pronounced dead for 7 minutes before paramedics revived him. What a fucking day. I saw the life leave that dudes eyes man. Scary shit. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    As much as I hate to say it, we owe that cop big time. He was in line buying chips and the paramedics were dicking around asking his weight and height while the motherfucker was on the floor with no goddamn pulse. Slowly walking and FUCKINT laughing and cracking jokes. Assholes. The second we flagged that cop down he dropped his shit and came running trying to revive him. Saved his life without a doubt. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    My dad doesn't seem to fucking comprehend anything I tell him. In order to get bs situated to get your license wv, you have to get your driving record from the previous state you had a license in. Now the insurance company is going to drop the outlander because of the accident we got in the day after I got out of the hospital. Wasn't our fault but that doesn't matter. He doesn't seem to understand I can't make South Dakota send paperwork any faster. Wtf does he want me to do? Snap my fingers and have it here like that? He has until August 7th to get all of this done anyway. Just wish my dad would finally stfu about it. It's hard enough to keep whatever sanity I have left as it is
    imageimage
    The insurance company should be able to run a MVR report on you for your driving record. Maybe see if they can do that?