Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I see that you've become more of a retard since I been absent. Congrats on that wonderful achievement 
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    thanx babe u got more sexae

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited July 2016
    i try to keep up with new meterial

[-(

blue turbins

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Downfall of the Alabama Shakes last minute second show is finding a decent hotel in 3 days 
    image Photobucket
    sleep in the car pussy

[-(

blue turbins

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    Got pretty bad sunburn
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    rip alan vega 

@Gazorpazorpfield suicides slot on desert daze is open now... wonder what its going to be.
    I love winning with women
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    At least you don't have a "serial shitter" that does that to a stall like clockwork every week. Sheetz policies are fucking retarded so only thing they can do about it is clean it up because no one actually witness him doing it. Same goes for when people steal shit. Dumbass company
    imageimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    First and last time I'm ever cleaning feces of the wall though. Fuck dat. 
    Holy shit arlo. I have this problem where every time I cook steaks on the George Foreman, clean up becomes a problem for "future Chuck." Then when I go to cook a steak, I rage at the fact I have to clean the grill first. Every. Time. 

That sounds absolutely horrid though.
    image Photobucket
    Also, everything in the dishwasher now and in the future is ruined. If you are renting, look up how to disable it while making the owner liable to replace it because I would never fuck wit it again. 
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    >works in meat department
    >uses a George foreman 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Also, everything in the dishwasher now and in the future is ruined. If you are renting, look up how to disable it while making the owner liable to replace it because I would never fuck wit it again. 
    I'm hoping not. I took the thing outside first and poured a big ass pot of boiling water in it first to let it sit. I'm sure the entire complex was able to smell it, but it at least got everything out. I am kind of impressed though with how well with how the cooker was able to lock in the smell for so long. I seriously didn't even notice a thing until I opened it. 
    The sight of the maggots crawling around in it will never leave my memory though. Never actually seen any before up close. Will prolly keep me up at night. 
    Lol I didn't mean it matter of factly, just personally burn it and and forget it ever existed. 

Saw that coming Todd. Idgaf, I don't close it when I cook steaks. I live in an apartment, the fuck else .I going to do? We have those outdoor community grills but fuck that shit 
    image Photobucket
    Foreman grills are legit. Ended up making a bomb ass grilled cheese on mine tonight. 
    I'd rather just cook it in the skillet.