Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Lead by example 
    inb4lists
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited March 2016
    Bottom Mid Tier:
    Youthanasia
    No way. Criminally underrated album.

Also Countdown is listed twice.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Bottom Mid Tier:
    Youthanasia
    Also Countdown is listed twice.
    Im aware. I explained why
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I was in a band back in high school that broke up because one of our guitarists and drummer decided they wanted to play a cover of Train of Consequences in our sets

I don't like music that sucks
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Youthanasia>Countdown. Family Tree, Elysian Fields, Reckoning Day so dope. And I fucking love Victory.
    Youthanasia came out about a month after Divine intervention

Dave didn't even get out of the garage before the tires popped
    Dave even loses when bad Megadeth is stacked against bad Metallica. And that's saying something because the Load-St. Anger period was one of the worst slaps to the face any fanbase has had to experience

All these people coming out of the woodwork "oh free speech can only be oppressed by the government, not other people". Funny how you bitch about people other than the government oppressing your rights any other day of the week, but since this infringement pushes your agenda, you're ok with it. 

Jesus fuck. Hitler had the right idea. He just had the wrong people. He shouldn't have targeted Jews, but regressives. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Nigga stfu that's a loaded statement 
    Not really. People are fucking hypocrites. Its ok to suppress other people's rights when it fits your agenda, but when your rights are suppressed, suddenly you care about freedoms. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Not really. People are fucking hypocrites. Its ok to suppress other people's rights when it fits your agenda, but when your rights are suppressed, suddenly you care about freedoms. 
    99% of the time that i see someone mentioning what you're talking about, its in response to some fucking moron who doesnt understand how the first ammendment works. 

Like when those Duck Dynasty idiots said the stuff about not liking gay people and everyone got mad. Their defenders all parroted the same thing. "They are protected by the first ammendment!" 

In turn someone explains to them that no, thats not how that works. The first ammendment protects you from government persecution or punishment for your words. It cant stop people from calling you a dumbass or hating you for your words. 
    I see what MC is saying though. It generally shows a lack of class to be at any event and talk over the speaker. I don't care if it's a political rally or standup comedy. The person with the mic gets to speak and everyone in front of them gets to listen. In regards to this Trump shit: I really wish they wouldn't bring the commotion into the building the way they have been. Not just for etiquette, but in order to limit his ammo against them. Every time they shut down an event, the Rush Limbaughs of the world will position them as "unhinged animals". There are better ways to make your opinion known. Hell, just by showing up at these events with negative signs or shirts seems to be enough to set that crowd of assholes off. Do that and get good video footage of what happens and post it online. That's how you beat those Neanderthals 
    I dont have a problem with people speaking out against anyone. About them being responsible for their words and recieving backlash. 

I have a problem with people deplatforming and censoring people. Its a growing problem, especially amongst millennials. Every time I see a story about a college speaker I get pissed. Now its made its way into a national election. It needs to stop. Your feelings to not come before rights
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    All these people coming out of the woodwork "oh free speech can only be oppressed by the government, not other people". Funny how you bitch about people other than the government oppressing your rights any other day of the week, but since this infringement pushes your agenda, you're ok with it. 

Jesus fuck. Hitler had the right idea. He just had the wrong people. He shouldn't have targeted Jews, but regressives. 
    That's literally how the first amendment works.  You can say it's bullshit for reasons unrelated to the first amendment, and I think you'd find little opposition.
    who?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    So after all the dj shit, he finally raps "just a friend" and ends the show. Fucking lol. Worst show ever.
    That sucks. You'd figure he would at least do Pickin Boogers or Vapors, too
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, like I was pretty excited to see him, but he just kept playing songs on a laptop with some hype man trying to get the crowd into it. And then it just ended. So abrupt.

Oh well, just disappointed more than mad. The dude just didnt care.