Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Suicidal Tendencies not playing Institutionalized :| Thats like Slayer not playing Raining Blood. Show was great otherwise but still. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    My roommate just got back from work with like 4 random dudes and a random chick. They're loud as fuck. Its 3:30 am. I have class tomorrow. And I dont know them (which I really hate when she invites a ton of people over none of us know, from their converstations it sounds like they met at the bar). And they were just fucking banging on my door, because they're all drunk and were looking for a bathroom. 

I may have to be "that guy"
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dudes that stand in the pit area and bitch and moan about getting bumped into. This one guy was trying to play security. Every time we would start to mosh he would try to stand in the middle and extend his arms to block everyone lol get outta here baby bitch. He didn't last long though. Two songs in he pushes this poor kid who is trying to start another pit. Kid doesn't get the message and goes around again and dude just grabs him and chokes slams him onto the ground and is literally on top of him trying to choke him out. Kid couldn't have been older than 16 or 17 MAX! Other motherfucker was like 40.  Me and my buddy and like 6 other guys pounced on his ass though \m/ security rushed over and we helped them throw his ass over the railing. Good riddance to bad trash. We were like a foot away from rail, what the fuck did you expect? Don't ruin someone elses' good time because you want to be a pansy. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    Suicidal Tendencies not playing Institutionalized :| Thats like Slayer not playing Raining Blood. Show was great otherwise but still. 
    They stopped playing that a long time ago, i think? 
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Yeah. I was planning on playing Saturday. My boss texted me Friday night saying I had to go out to the bar with him though. We got wasted and were up at my house till like 6 am. basically fucked my whole weekend.

fuck I hate drinking 
    My roommate just got back from work with like 4 random dudes and a random chick. They're loud as fuck. Its 3:30 am. I have class tomorrow. And I dont know them (which I really hate when she invites a ton of people over none of us know, from their converstations it sounds like they met at the bar). And they were just fucking banging on my door, because they're all drunk and were looking for a bathroom. 

I may have to be "that guy"
    I finally fell back asleep around 4:30, and shortly after two of them noisely opened my door, talking loudly, turned on my light, and were like "oh, someone is in here" :| 

If I was the serial killer you all think I am, they would have been my first victims. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Someone make a sitcom of that living arrangement. 
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    This is exactly why Im getting myself a one bedroom apt. I cant stand that kinda shit.
    I'd room with my friends back home, and like my dude roommate. No issues there. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    yeah I have to live with close friends to not hate life. the second there's 1 person you don't know really well all hell breaks loose
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Getting an apartment with one or two close friends next semester. Can't wait
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    if you haven't already set some ground rules and discuss your living habits. cuz even living with close friends can turn sour. My junior year I lived with a couple of friends who I considered to be some of my closest pals, but they sucked to live with and those friendships dissolved as a result.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I already have practically lived with the friend that I'm getting the apartment with. Since my uncle took my room after I moved to college, I sleep at his house on a futon when I'm not at school or camp since he lives down the street from me. As for the potential 3rd person, trying to find somebody rational and respectful.
    Add cleanly to that list. 
    Dog just jumped so fence so I did. Some of the chain on top just went so far up my hand.