Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Yeah, I've lost a couple of friends because they were dirty as fuck and costed me money. One of my friends charged me twice for the same internet bill and still let the shit get disconnected. We're not cool anymore
    I bet that poster and couch really tied the room together, too
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    I just want the poster. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    that's fucking scummy. fuck outta here with that
    Yeah. I mean...who spends $106 that fast on delivery anyway?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    my roommates lol. i don't think more than a day goes by where one of my roommates doesn't get some sort of food delivered to the apartment. hell my roommate had weed delivered lol
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    That's what I thought. He paid me back but still. He always had me paying bills early because he never had enough money for shit. He worked a full time job and I was still part time at that point and always had money. Should have never lived with him. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Damn man you guys have some real horror stories. First roommate has been my friend since like 5th grade. Our system hasn't failed once yet in two years. He'll pay the gas and electric and I'll take it out of the total he owes me for rent and Internet. Place isn't a mess but I probably the sloppy one between us. He always does the dishes. 
    image Photobucket
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Dime said:
    Suicidal Tendencies not playing Institutionalized :| Thats like Slayer not playing Raining Blood. Show was great otherwise but still. 
    Looks like they've played it on most of the shows on the tour and yall got screwed. I hate when bands do that, though it's usually time constraints which sometimes aren't in their control. You'd think they'd cut a different song though.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Yeah that's kinda like seeing Motörhead and them not playing 'Ace of Spades' tbh
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited March 2016
    They didn't play it at all when they opened for Slayer a year or so ago. Bizarre.
    Post edited by JLRedWing13 on
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    They didn't play at all when they opened for Slayer a year or so ago. Bizarre.
    Yeah I was sorta salty
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    Dime said:
    Suicidal Tendencies not playing Institutionalized :| Thats like Slayer not playing Raining Blood. Show was great otherwise but still. 
    They stopped playing that a long time ago, i think? 
    No, I checked sets. They played it everywhere but here. Wonder why. 
    Dime said:
    Looks like they've played it on most of the shows on the tour and yall got screwed. I hate when bands do that, though it's usually time constraints which sometimes aren't in their control. You'd think they'd cut a different song though.
    Right? lol like out of all the songs you cut, you cut that? They still rocked it though and they're talking about a head line tour later in the year so its cool. Megadeth kicked enough ass to make up for that. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    They didn't play it when i saw them in Jacksonville last April.
    inb4lists
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yo its fuckin hot outside
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2016
    So the other day I start talking to this girl from my past that I vague remember. This is all I really remember about her - She was the first girl I had a crush on, and I vaguely remember being pen-pals. We start talking and she vaguely remembers me too and remembers that we were brief pen-pals. Keep in mind I knew this girl 25 years ago when I was 13-14. Anyways we've had fun chatting over the last few days. It isnt going anywhere but they have been funny chats. Then tonight she gets this great idea "You know I save old letters. I wonder if I saved any of yours". Turns out she does.

And it was bad. really bad. much much much worse then I ever could have imagined it possibly could be. Let me tell you guys something- No one expects that something they wrote to a girl 25 years ago is going to come back into your life to see it when you are nearing 40. That shit isnt real. Literally the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me. She's called me right away so she could laugh about it for a good solid 30 minutes... Not just laugh out loud but laughing to the point of tears.

In this great letter I talk about how much I love her and miss her. I bought her a fucking ring. Telling her all the ways I love her. OMFG end my life now.