Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Yes let's pile on the pregnant women that can't control her emotions correctly. The fact is a lot could happen in two years. Having a kid can change someone. It can give them a purpose. We have no idea how it will impact them and the ones around them. Let's not just pile on the bandwagon that no matter what the outcome will be negative.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Honestly though I wouldn't recommend that route. You got stuck in a shitty situation and were pressured into handling it a way you wouldn't have wanted to from the beginning. It sucks, but not a reason to off yourself 
    image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    White knight Rex in full body armor tonight.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Champ said:
    Yes let's pile on the pregnant women that can't control her emotions correctly. The fact is a lot could happen in two years. Having a kid can change someone. It can give them a purpose. We have no idea how it will impact them and the ones around them. Let's not just pile on the bandwagon that no matter what the outcome will be negative.
    > Implying Leah didnt say dumb shit all the time before this
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Man..should have just went through with it when I was 19. Fuck
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Hell of a lot easier said when you're just some dude sitting on his phone at work and not facing it first hand. 
    image Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Saves-a-ho

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

I try to, extremely hard. But when you're depressed 80% of the time and everything gets to you..even shit that's small and normally pointless..it makes ot a hell of a lot harder. Especially when you feel like there's something wrong with you all of he time since everyone else around you is so over the top excited that your pregnant. I don't even want to show my face around anyone because of it. Which is probably why I've gone out and been social twice since I found out. I don't even talk to my mom much and I even avoid them most of the time so I don't end up in conversation 
    imageimage
    some bitchz get all fukking stupid when they'd get knocked up, take a xanax and go to bed

[-(

blue turbins

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    LEGEND said:
    Champ said:
    > Implying Leah didnt say dumb shit all the time before this
    Exactly. 

Thats what im saying. It's only bound to be 10 times worse. Women are no fucking joke when they are growing a baby. 
    Sweet armor bro.
    Where you get it
    If she keeps her attitude n niurses n doctors notice it they'll take her baby away anyways , they look for that shit man Cuz of andria yates

[-(

blue turbins

They will if you take xanax n shit
    imageimage
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ill take one if you take one
    Got s percoset ?

[-(

blue turbins

They will if you take xanax n shit
    Theyv will if u blab ure mouth about how worthless u feel suicidal, n leaving the baby in a dumpster n shit

[-(

blue turbins

They already know I suffer from depression and anxiety..
    imageimage
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    On the real doe, you shouldnt take a lot of xanax unless you have a really bad anxiety problem. Even then you prolly shouldnt take a lot of xanax.