Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Tomorrow will thank you 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Xenocide said:
    Gonna make more money than cutting meat for the rest of my life

by the time you hit 40 you might hit an ok income
    Crying

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Dime said:
    Mom wanted me to drive her to prayer. So I did. Hung back, observed and what not. That sheik (preacher) boiled my blood. I now remember why I stopped attending. Well amongst other things. But he said one thing specifically and I just wanted to punch him in the face. "If the dead could come back for just one day, do you know what they would wish for? What they would do? They would wish for a chance to donate money to our prayer center." :|:|:| like no they wouldn't you fucking asshole. I'm pretty sure they would try to right some wrongs, do something they didn't get to experience while alive or spend time with loved ones, not donate fucking money to you. Thats all this guy's sermon/speech was about. It all led back to money. Fucking irate beyond belief and even my mom, who is a pretty religious person, was like "Yeah he definitely had his head up his ass." 
    Obligatory.

http://youtu.be/2ESWRtaHNU8

Pass the god damn butter.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =)) that song kept replaying in my head while he was talking
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    The bank atm fucking ate my 20 dollar bill. And of course these faggots are closed on sundays
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I used to be able to walk out of work whenever I finished everything I need to do but now they're telling me I have to stay until the shift is over. Fuckin lame as fuck. Whatever doe, its cool if they wanna pay me to just chill with my favrite dogs for the last 15-20 minutes or so.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2016
    A package I ordered is being sent by DHL and then turned over to USPS. It's been stuck on Hebron, KY saying "Package was tendered to USPS" on the DHL tracking and USPS basically says it's still in North Carolina. Google it and find a reddit thread with people that had the exact problem saying their package was sent DHL/USPS and mysteriously sat around in Hebron for a ridiculous amount of time before finally being delivered. Sweet.
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    I fucking hate recording sometimes. Wasted 5 hours of my life trying to record guitar tracks that turned out shitty because I decided to record them by part instead of all at once. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Dude Brit Floyd completely cut out Welcome to the Machine and Pigs (Three Different Ones) from the first set and didn't replace them 
    image Photobucket
    Simultaneously found out The Ocean had a headlining off date near me and that it doesn't matter because they had to cancel the entire US tour anyway.
    image Photobucket
    edited March 2016
    well. Thats not really that close to what i pay in Bills. Thats just what was due around this particular time. Thats the main reason i have a roomate doe...way cheaper.

I also would never Buy a car where i had to make payments. Id just spend like 2-5K on a car and be happy. 

Id still have insurance but i get close to a 20% discount so it wouldn't be that bad. Plus i am paying for renters insurance and a Umbrella policy so that i can have a history with the insurance company. Will look better when i get a car. 

I have a savings account. Another reason to have a roommate. 

The only place i would ever take a loan out from is my work, which they would do. Fuck the banks. 
    Yeah, im not trying to talk shit lol. I don't have any kids and honestly my bills are pretty fairly cheap. My rent for 2 people is only 500 a month. We pay all our utilities but still they are pretty cheap for two dudes. 

Yeah i really need to get started with a retirement. I just turned 28. Its make or break time for that.
    Still a young buck.  I thought you were upwards of 35. 

t(-_-t)
    I forsee the U.S. following Japan in the coming years, in our birthrate declining drastically. Japan isnt having kids because men have stopped caring about sex and relationships, and men and women care more about work than family. 

Here in the U.S., it wont be because we'll stop fucking, but because millenials are all selfish anti-natalist hipsters. Myself included. But the family unit in the U.S. is unimportant to millenials. 
    edited March 2016
    Nah it doesn't have anything to do with not wanting sex/relationships. 

The leas poverty there is and the more technology the further the birthdate declines. 

Champ said:
    Nah it doesn't have anything to do with not wanting sex/relationships. 

The leas poverty there is and the more technology the further the birthdate declines. 

This is only 1 of many articles, but the Japanese are not having sex or becoming involved in relationships in increasing rates.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/06/22/national/social-issues/nearly-40-of-single-japanese-not-interested-in-romance-survey/