Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Fuckin left my mouse pad at the airport
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited November 2015
    I honestly think Swift is really horrible music though. She's just getting crammed down everyone's throat

You ever seen how they take the laugh track away from shows like '2 and a half men' and suddenly the show is blatantly just not funny at all. That's how I feel about her and certain other pop artists. Ashley Simpson was really bad like that. Her shit was so vapid and boring, but for a little while people ate it up because of the hype machine behind their family at the time. I can't wrap my head around Swift's popularity. She's not hot. Her music is boring. She's not much of a personality. They've tried to craft her into this female Sinatra with her little circle of friends. I don't think I could care less. It makes me sick every time my mom brings her up. At least whoever is Miley Cyrus' puppeteer knows how to buy good beats. She's annoying as fuck and realistically her face is the only thing on her body that's above a 4, but she sings over bangers and her artsy, provocative music videos are eye catching. With Swift, it's all laugh track. I'm convinced people only like her because they're told to like her. Without hype, there not much there IMO. Just a skinny bitch singing about her boring ex boyfriend drama over boring music 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    I honestly think Swift is really horrible music though. She's just getting crammed down everyone's throat

You ever seen how they take the laugh track away from shows like '2 and a half men' and suddenly the show is blatantly just not funny at all. That's how I feel about her and certain other pop artists. Ashley Simpson was really bad like that. Her shit was so vapid and boring, but for a little while people ate it up because of the hype machine behind their family at the time. I can't wrap my head around Swift's popularity. She's not hot. Her music is boring. She's not much of a personality. They've tried to craft her into this female Sinatra with her little circle of friends. I don't think I could care less. It makes me sick every time my mom brings her up. At least whoever is Miley Cyrus' puppeteer knows how to buy good beats. She's annoying as fuck and realistically her face is the only thing on her body that's above a 4, but she sings over bangers and her artsy, provocative music videos are eye catching. With Swift, it's all laugh track. I'm convinced people only like her because they're told to like her. Without hype, there not much there IMO. Just a skinny bitch singing about her boring ex boyfriend drama over boring music 
    She's an average everyday white girl, so average everyday white girls love her. How I see it.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I'm with MC on this one. Is he giving it more energy than its worth? Yeah probably. But you guys forget where all of these whiny feminazis are the most densely populated: college. Its a breeding ground for stupid shit like mc is talking about. 

I think MC posted about it but some college cancelled the yoga class there because faux liberal fags complained it was insulting to other cultures :| 

Agreed that MC is probably more exposed to this crap than the rest of us probably are, but that doesn't mean you have to immerse yourself in it either. I've yet to find a rabid feminist in a gym.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    At least whoever is Miley Cyrus' puppeteer knows how to buy good beats.
    Mike Will Made-It \m/
    He's from about 10 minutes north of me. It's a shame he works with such garbage 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rae Sremmurd ain't garbage tho. Future ain't garbage tho. I could go on.
    ScHoolboy Q ain't garbage tho.
    Matter fact the beat he did for ScHoolboy is one of my favorite records of all time.
    He kinda reminds me of Rockwilder. But doing that shit ruined Rockwilder's career because his sound got attached to a bunch of trendy shit that nobody wanted to hear 2 years later
    One of Mike Will's best beats ever and a lotta mfs don't even know it exists smh.

https://soundcloud.com/kiidsupreme90/my-hatin-joint
    This shit right here...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wu5iAgJ65dA

Pairing her with the Flaming Lips is a stroke of genius. Meanwhile Swift is out there pimping more Max Martin duds 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    lol of course he would like miley and her dead petz

not ordinary enough for you?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Don't know what you guys are fighting about but ScHoolboy >

Also, The Flaming Lips >
    I need to listen to more of their actual work. I just know their Dark Side cover with Henry Rollins and Peaches as well as some crossover covers with Tame Impala 
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I could give you 100 old artists to listen to before the flaming lips
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    They did  cover of Luck in the Sky with Diamonds > 45% at least of what you are thinking. Mind you I like you and respect your tastes a lot more than someone like Erik. I still find that a safe number to stand by l. 
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You mean Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?
    imageimage