Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    I honestly think Swift is really horrible music though. She's just getting crammed down everyone's throat

You ever seen how they take the laugh track away from shows like '2 and a half men' and suddenly the show is blatantly just not funny at all. That's how I feel about her and certain other pop artists. Ashley Simpson was really bad like that. Her shit was so vapid and boring, but for a little while people ate it up because of the hype machine behind their family at the time. I can't wrap my head around Swift's popularity. She's not hot. Her music is boring. She's not much of a personality. They've tried to craft her into this female Sinatra with her little circle of friends. I don't think I could care less. It makes me sick every time my mom brings her up. At least whoever is Miley Cyrus' puppeteer knows how to buy good beats. She's annoying as fuck and realistically her face is the only thing on her body that's above a 4, but she sings over bangers and her artsy, provocative music videos are eye catching. With Swift, it's all laugh track. I'm convinced people only like her because they're told to like her. Without hype, there not much there IMO. Just a skinny bitch singing about her boring ex boyfriend drama over boring music 
    You under estimate the shitty taste of white girls
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    SATAN said:
    not ordinary enough for you?
    Nah I actually like the record but I figured you would like it because it's so different and not mainstream

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I don't really hate pop when it's creative. That's why you won't see me bitching about Diplo or Skrillex
    Yeah but you hate the new Bieber even though Skillex and Diplo had a major play into the album. 

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited November 2015
    I don't really like Miley either because both have allowed their personas to over shadow their songs and both are annoying as fuck. I'm glad my formative years were spent with a culture of musicians that shunned the shiny Hollywood shit. It allows you to consider their music first. That's why Kanye sucks now. His first 2 albums were game changers. Now he's a walking tabloid. He's drinking his own look aide and his music suffered because of it. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Taylor swift fucking sucks
    do you think Nola means that "Taylor Swift (having sex) sucks"? he could mean that. He's kinda a hipster like that. Or maybe he means her music sucks. idk- Im just going to go with the first interpretation. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    RIFF_LORD said:
    shut up dad
    when did your mom tell you? Look- I was really drunk okay.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    I don't really like Miley either because both have allowed their personas to over shadow their songs and both are annoying as fuck. I'm glad my formative years were spent with a culture of musicians that shunned the shiny Hollywood shit. It allows you to consider their music first. That's why Kanye sucks now. His first 2 albums were game changers. Now he's a walking tabloid. He's drinking his own look aide and his music suffered because of it. 
    Except MBDTF and Yeezus are masterpieces and his best records but okay.
    I could agree on MBDTF but Yeezus is like 3 good songs. 
    9 perfect songs and one eh one wit Bound 2.
    MBDTF is probably the best hip hop album of the 10's

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    No to it all

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

You can't tell me w a str8 face Hold My Liquor is a good song foh. 
    Honestly I think Because The Internet is better. 
    I've never heard any this Ghay shit ain't going to either so fukkov

[-(

blue turbins

Wut? I go out dude. Ure a fhag!

[-(

blue turbins

O look erikfhag riding my dikk flagging mme

[-(

blue turbins

RIFF_LORD said:
    Honestly I think Because The Internet is better. 
    Confirmed you do dicks.