Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited November 2015
    Absolutely disgusting. Men have no legal reproductive rights. Where is feminism fighting for this? Oh yea, they dont care about men. 

Man and woman have baby. After three weeks, woman doesnt want it anymore, gives it up for adoption. Man goes "wtf, I want it, I'll raise it without you". Woman doesnt care. Gives the child away. Man goes to social media, saying he wants his child back. Adoptive parents agree to give child back... to the mother who didnt want the child. Because fuck men.

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Dude you gotta let this feminism grudge go
    edited November 2015
    LordGundy said:
    Dude you gotta let this feminism grudge go
    Feminism is a social disease.

You all hate religion. You view it as an indoctrination into a toxic ideology. The purpose of it was to help people, spread peace, and explain the universe. But its been used to start wars and as a base for terroristic attacks, hatred, and bigotry. Why dont you let go of your grudge against religion? 

Feminism may have started as an equal rights movement, but its not anymore. There is nothing women cant do/get that men can. Its become a movement of self righteous, middle class white girls who want special treatment. Its not a movement of equality, but an anti-man, gynocentric movement. If it was really about equality, they'd be working with men and with MRAs to fix the world, not fight them. Its an indoctrination to an ideology that spreads fear, misiniformation, hatred, censorship, and victim complexes. So no, I will not let my grudge go. 
    Dude you are letting the extremist fuck you up. Feminism as an original idea isn't a bad thing. Women should have equal rights as far as men. It's the people that take it to the extreme that ruin everything. It's the same thing with sports fans. Every time you go to a game there are a couple people who take their being fans to an extreme and ruin the experience for some people. Not all feminist are bad people. It's the ones who take it this far that fuck it all up. You should just ignore those people. The reason why they express their view in such an ignorant way is because they are not happy with the way their lives have went. Just ignore that shit bro. 
    Read my edit. Then watch this video (and channel)
    Note, I dont support MRAs either, but this video (and channel, and those channels I mentioned the other day), show why feminism is so toxic.

https://youtu.be/0lDy14Lq2kM
    Christina Hoff Sommers is a feminist who hates feminists. She has a Youtube show called "The Factual Feminist" in which she constantly debunks and fights against myths and bullshit made up by feminists.

She was on Joe Rogan's podcats last week. 
    Yeah I know. Ilia genes to it. She's cool. Either way you put too much energy into shit that really doesn't have much of an effect on your life. Other than that class how is feminism directly effect your everyday life? I'm willing to bet zero.
    edited November 2015
    LordGundy said:
    Yeah I know. Ilia genes to it. She's cool. Either way you put too much energy into shit that really doesn't have much of an effect on your life. Other than that class how is feminism directly effect your everyday life? I'm willing to bet zero.
    Its affecting the world I live in, and shaping minds the people I exist with. So it affects me a great deal. And as a straight white man, I am their enemy and main target. They hate me.

Change "feminism" with "religion" and ask how much you agree with what you just said. 
    Um I still agree with what I just said. Religion literally has 0 effect on my life....you know why? Because I don't let that bullshit effect me. How is feminism effecting the world around you? I'm pretty sure most people look at extreme feminists as bat shit crazy bitches but they don't let it effect them. 
    edited November 2015
    LordGundy said:
    Um I still agree with what I just said. Religion literally has 0 effect on my life....you know why? Because I don't let that bullshit effect me. How is feminism effecting the world around you? I'm pretty sure most people look at extreme feminists as bat shit crazy bitches but they don't let it effect them. 
    please just watch some of the videos in channels I mentioned. Look up some of the names of people. You'll see why its a much bigger issue than you think. 

You may think they're just extremists, dont pay attention to them. But they have ruined peoples lives, bullied people off the internet, make peoples lives hell with harassement. They are starting to take control of colleges, and the minds of the future generation. 

Also, they attacked me directly when they waged war against gamers during #Gamergate
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    MC's thought patterns are toxic. It doesn't help that he focuses on the bs that bothers him. When that happens it completely clouds anything that's positive and keeps getting worse and worse as long as you feed into that shit. Instead of bitching about people posting about their relationship on fb, no matter how long they've been together, be happy for them or scroll on past it. It's not hard to do. For me the most entertaining relationship posts are the drama filled ones or when someone writes some long lovey bs. But overall their relationships don't affect me in the slightest and they shouldn't either. 

Stop focusing on negative bullshit, stuff that angers or or has a negative affect on you, stuff that is absolutely out of your control, etc. It doesn't do you any good. At all.

And that article you posted, I agree it's bs. The father should have a say in wtf happens to his child even if the mother doesn't want it. I know I recently read a story where the mothers parents greatly pressured her into giving the child up because they weren't married when she got pregnant nor when she had it. The father wanted the baby and even said he'd keep her himself. They both decided to keep it. But the mothers shitty as fuck parents talked her into giving the child away and that was it. Now he's fighting to have her. That is bullshit and the womans parents need to fucking kill themselves. "Oh, you aren't married so you don't deserve this child. Let us warp your mind so you agree with us and scre over the father". Fuck that bs
    imageimage
    For every positive occurance in this world, there are 100 negative. Why should the world be celebrated?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I could list all kinds of reasons this planet should be celebrated, but none of it will matter to you. I'm sure you'd reply with something similar to, "While all those things are nice it doesn't matter in the end. Humans destroy everything including each other. Best thing we could do is all die. Save the planet, kill yourself"
    imageimage
    You know me so well
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    i'd recommend watching that vid MC posted. There's an interesting dialogue going on. 
    RIFF_LORD said:
    i'd recommend watching that vid MC posted. There's an interesting dialogue going on. 
    Im excited to see the documentary once it comes out
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    For every positive occurance in this world, there are 100 negative. Why should the world be celebrated?
    According to the source ijustmadethatshitupoffthetopofmyhead.com
    Life is about balance. People who are always negative or always positive are not doing their parts in the world
    There is far more negativity in this world and you know it
    Like I would fucking know... I've seen prob 1/1000000 th of the world..